Genius and The Price Tag

BOYS MEET : LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh, why are we here again?" Namjoon complaints, begrudgingly pushing the cart with both hands.

"Because the kids want to eat pizza and as their parents, especially as their mom, I've got the obligation to make sure they don't eat TOO much pizza take out. Therefore, whenever they want to eat I'll be the one making it for them."
"But this is the third time this week! They're taking advantage of you, Jin hyung," Namjoon rolls his eyes, he could picture the image of their youngest couple's smirking and cheering to the fact that they can get freshly made pizza whenever they want without spending a cent on it.

"Whatever, Joon. I honestly want to eat some as well so why not. Now why don't you go to the dairy section and grab some pizza cheese." Seokjin ushers him with a pat on his shoulder, "Remember not to break anything, though."
Namjoon sends a pout over to the older before he goes away, leaving the trolley with Jin.


Seokjin is in middle of choosing the paprika when Namjoon comes running to him. Alarmed, Seokjin screams for him to stop, gaining everyone's attentions who stops whatever they are doing to stare at them.

Seokjin's cheeks turn pink as he continues, "Walk slowly. I don't want you to trip over your own legs and hurt yourself."
Everyone rolls their eyes, going back to resume whatever they are doing.

"So, what's up?" He asks after Namjoon arrives in front of him safely.
"The cheese is on sale for 2,000 won!"
Seokj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter