Discovered

The monster's bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi still couldn’t discover the person who kissed her. Atlast she discovered the meaning behind seunghyun and kyungsoo’s words that she is just a woman to them and not their sister. They see her as a woman, that felt disgusting to her as they were her family for a long time and still are. Her view from years couldn’t change suddenly. She could never forget the feeling of that kiss. Just thinking about it her chest tightened. It was time for summer vacations, the school was closed. Bomi was scared of being in this house now as she was always suspicious of them. She was frustrated of that feeling too.

After noticing the brothers being busy she decided to leave the house on her own. She wanted some alone time. Walking to the door she encountered chanyeol “where are you going?” he asked sternly. Gulping she replied “Nothing…to meet chorong unni” she made up an excuse just to escape his questions. She couldn’t come up with another plan at all. “Really? Then i will take you there. I had some work at the hospital too” he said and walked forward. Bomi cursed herself but had no choice but to follow him.  Silence filled in the car which was new. He observed her being silent and uncheerful “What happened?” he broke the silence. She shook her head “Nothing” she gave a short reply. She was suspicious why was he taking her to meet the woman they resent. Ofcourse, he wasn’t satisfied with her answer but couldn’t ask any further. They reached the hospital in no time and he left her alone at chorong’s door.  After knocking once she opened the door. Chorong who was treating a patient was surprised “Just a minute please” she requested her to wait. The moment the patient was out she was called in. “What brings you here? Alone again?” she asked teasing her but there was no response on her behalf. Noticing the creases on her forehead chorong enquired “Something happened?” she asked. Bomi watched her blankly, surprised by her question.

After deliberating in her mind bomi opened up to her. She told her what happened during that time in the library. Chorong was rather calm as if she was not surprised but bomi could sense she was sad and tried hard to fight back her tears. “What should i do? Please tell me” she asked for advice. She missed lizzy dearly at this time thinking she would probably speak her mind if it was her not that she doesn’t trust chorong but she wasn’t close enough. Still she needs to discuss with somebody to ease her heart. Chorong smiled and patted her head telling her it will be fine. “Didn’t i ask you before princess? What would you do if their intentions aren’t pure?” she said. “I am sorry but nothing can be done.  Even though i knew their intentions before I couldn’t warn you but i am sure you can solve everything on your own. You are a strong girl, even if the conditions are extreme you can still find a way” she encouraged not giving an exact solution to the problem. Bomi couldn’t ask her anymore. “Don’t worry. Nothing will happen to you. I am sure you will be protected…..by the way whom do you suspect?” asked chorong about the culprit. “I don’t know” she said sighing.

Bomi wanted to ask this earlier but never got an opportunity “Have you known my family before? Why do they hate you so much? Why don’t they let me near you?”. Chorong smiled listening to her “You will know…..soon…..because it has begun….the war” she gave a vague answer. With a knock they were disturbed, the nurse called bomi “Your brother is waiting” she said. After bidding farewell she left the place disheartened.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

 

Few days passed by but the matter was unsettled, kyungsoo suggested “I am bored man. Let’s go take stroll in the town”. The brothers agreed saying bomi was bored too. They went to the mall for bowling. For a moment bomi forgot about her troubles and enjoyed with them. Suho stood behind her and taught her holding her hand. She froze when his chest was stuck to her back. Without her knowledge she started being conscious of them. She pushed him hurriedly and moved back “Umm…I should stop now” she said nervously, showing her teeth while he gave a suspicious look.

She sat in a corner sighing, also watching and cheering for her brothers just to hide her true feelings. She caught her head and sat blankly looking at them that she didn’t notice lay taking a seat besides her. A warm hand on hers made her snap out of the reverie “Lay oppa” she said watching him besides her. Lay handed her lemonade “You know bomi, i guess you should relax. Nothing happened these past years and nothing will happen later too. You are definitely safe with us” he said as if he read her mind. Bomi thought maybe he observed her “I know……you are right” she said smiling at him “Do you still see me as a little girl?” she asked while he smiled flaunting his dimple “Yes, you will always be my little princess”. Bomi had to believe him when he showed his sincere eyes. She chuckled, slurped the lemonade and made a weird face when the sourness filled . Xiumin landed in front of her, handed her a latte replacing the lemonade “Though she is our little girl, she is a grown up girl now” he said sadly. Bomi giggled watching him pout “Aww..we will stay together always” she assured. Kyungsoo who happened to hear that said bluntly “There is only one solution for that, select one of us as your partner”. Kai dropped the ball on the floor with a huge sound on hearing that while bomi froze, recollecting that lizzy used to say the same. Somehow, it felt odd coming from kyungsoo, what was more weird was nobody was offended by it, as if they all were ready for it. That’s when she confirmed what their true intentions were.

Bomi excused herself to cool her head off, it was difficult for her. Walking alone she spotted a person near a restaurant, her eyes went round “No…it can’t be….ilhoon??” she muttered. She followed him to confirm if it was him, also shocked how a dead person can come alive or was it an illusion. Not caring about herself she followed him. It was no illusion of hers, it was really him. She felt happy first but was suspicious why he lied and went hiding. Ilhoon smirked when he confirmed bomi following him. He got out of the mall and headed towards the forest. Bomi was not afraid, she wanted answers and also the reason he tricked lizzy. She knows how upset she was thinking he was dead. Somehow, there is a big scoop behind it was what she thought.  They reached the forest “What work does he have here?” she thought. The tailing job continued but she lost his sight at one point. Wondering where he went she searched the nearby area. Bomi gasped when ilhoon came from behind “Hey, bomi” he called grinning widely. “It was really you!!” she scowled. Ilhoon laughed as if he heard a joke “Man, so you found me….or should i say i lured you in?” he laughed hysterically as it was his plan. Something was off and she could sense that “Lizzy was worried about you, even our classmates and i…why?” she demanded answers. Ilhoon swiftly reached her hand and pulled her near “For you….only you….i have no interest in that lizzy” he explained. His eyes were lustrous and he gulped looking at her. She pushed him as intentions were not good but was late as he pushed her down.

“You can’t do this? Stop!! Ilhoon!!” she screamed when he was on top of her. He cared less “Delicious….this sweet smell will make me go crazy princess” he said her neck. Bomi trembled below him “Don’t!!!! Stop!!!” she yelled feeling disgusted. “Why? I trusted you” she yelled. He closed by placing his hand “Shut up!! You are fool to trust me. Ah…princess atlast you are just a brainless human girl….but who cares…you are just a prey for us” he said. Bomi thought this was not good. She tried to save herself until her family comes as she was sure they might find her soon. She kicked him hard in his stomach and ran away. Ilhoon groaned in pain “Arghh…damn it….i will never let you escape” he yelled. Bomi could hear him.“Help!!” she screamed but he was again in front of her. Her legs froze when ilhoon smirked and shapeshifted into an eagle demon just like hyuna. The memories which chorong blocked flashed through her mind like a quick movie “Arghh!!! ah!!!” she cried loudly, clutching her head. Ilhoon chuckled “That’s right.This is my original form” and jumped on her.

Bomi was quick with her reflexes that she ran away. She was tired of escaping and running. She quickly grabbed her dagger from her sling bag “Step away or i will kill you” she ordered huffing. Ilhoon smirked floating in the air “Come on princess, i have not sacrificed my girlfriend hyuna for this you know? That stupid woman fell into the trap and did what i told to. I spent days in gaining your trust, knowing about your interests. I even had to act as a boyfriend for that lizzy. You know how much trouble i went through escaping from your brothers. I even had to hide my scent and find out various plans to get closer to you. Even pretended to die to create a misunderstanding between you and your so called brothers” he stated. Bomi wiped her tears “Shut up!! Don’t call me your friend….You don’t deserve to be my friend” she scoffed. Ilhoon flapped his wings and jumped on her. Bomi stood confidently and inserted her dagger in his wing “Arghh….don’t mess with me” she said taking long breaths. Ilhoon groaned in pain but didn’t give up “Do you think this will kill me? I am the leader of the eagle clan, nothing can kill me…a monster” he declared and walked towards her confidently. Bomi was tired “Why are you doing this?” she weeped but continuously wiped her tears and was attentive.

Ilhoon grinned “I am surprised they didn’t tell you, your so called family that is. Well, I will clear your confusion….your blood gives us monsters incredible power,….your flesh gives us eternal youth….and if one takes your ity ……ah…lets leave it to that…..I don’t want to scare you ….because no matter what you will just get eaten…..inshort, you are destined to be a monster’s food, princess” he explained. Bomi was perplexed. She was out of words “Monsters??…..Food???....What??....no…you are lying…..I don’t believe you….i am just a normal human…. Why are you all so interested in me?” she questioned. Ilhoon huffed “Enough!! If you are planning to tail the time until somebody rescues you, you are mistaken. I am not a fool” he said and attacked her leg digging his nails. Bomi groaned in pain. She saw him coming near again and aimed her dagger. Ilhoon fell wincing in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter