Resolution

The monster's bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the meeting was adjourned, chen and bomi’s wedding preparations were started. Chorong met up with bomi secretly. She hugged her immediately as she could see she was feeling lonely and tensed. “Why did you accept him bomi. Quickly change your decision it is not too late” she begged. Bomi couldn’t fathom the reason behind her words. “Because i know you don’t want to marry him” she revealed watching her expression. Bomi’s face turned pale “I don’t know. I am really confused but i already took a decision” she said. “You don’t love him princess. Reconsider this before it is too late” she appealed. Bomi stuck to her decision saying this is beneficial for the clan and chorong kept explaining to think about her happiness first. Chorong sighed as she was defeated.

As soon as chorong left bomi could see soori’s shadow appearing in front of her “Time has come to open the pandora box of your heart” she said and disappeared. Bomi fell on the bed unconscious.

Meanwhile, kai and baekhyun were together. “Hyung” said kai patting his back. He expected him to be sad but instead baekhyun was smiling. Out of curiousity he asked “Hyung, bomi is marrying chen hyung” he said. Baekhyun shook his head “She will not. It is not late. I still have a week” he said confidently probably because things started to change between them, he found a hope. Kai was still unhappy how the things are progressing.

Next morning bomi woke up with a banging headache. She doesn’t know why but the whole night she dreamt about those same grave and steadfast eyes and the memories kept haunting her.

On the other hand, the vampire clan located the area bomi was. “So, they are hiding our prey in their own clan” jiyong grinned. “Let’s prepare an attack on the wolves clan. Let’s see how they can defend themselves to our ambush attack” he ordered his clan members to implement their plan urgently.

Here, the wolves’ clan who is oblivious of the situation was enjoying themselves with bomi and others. They decided to go for a picnic to the nearby place. Packing their neccassary stuff they got into their cars. After travelling for a distance they reached the place. The view was breathtaking and pleasant. Bomi felt energized after watching that and the stress she built up from days slowly faded. The brothers noticed that so they planned for her happiness. Watching her smile their eyes sparkled too. “Let’s play hide and seek” suggested kyungsoo. Bomi’s eyes twinkled “Yes, i accept” she said happily. They played rock paper scissors and seeker was decided to be chen. He hissed as his plan of staying close to bomi failed. Meanwhile, others decided to hide. Bomi ran deep into the forest to hide.

The vampire clan entered the wolves’ clan by crossing their barriers. They attacked the clan members who were guarding the area. Slowly sneaking in, they entered the forest following bomi’s scent. The brothers spread through the forest and somehow bomi was left alone. The couples suho and chorong, xiumin and irene, lay and sulli were together. Naeun was closer to kai’s hiding place while seulgi was hiding nearby. Jiyong and his clan spread and were on search. Seungri, one of the vampire clan members grinning smoking his cigarette as he spotted bomi who was hiding in the bushes. He threw it aside with a smirk and the fire spread slowly. The vampire clan was on the move but at the same the brothers also discovered the enemy’s scent and were on alert. As if granted by luck, bomi left the place and took a different route. Fortunately she escaped seungri’s trick but the fire spread in the entire forest and she was stuck in the middle. She was baffled watching the fire and started screaming for help. Meanwhile, others discovered the vampire clan and the fight took place. The brothers divided into teams and one team was to search for bomi while the other was to fight the vampire clan. The women were helping them too. Bomi panicked again as the fire crackled and spat sparks. Shutting her eyes tightly she sat in the corner of the big tree “Oppa!!!” she cried hoping somebody will come to save her. The images which torture her were coming back to her again. A small girl who was stuck under the fire was crying continuously.

Bomi breathed heavily as the blaze was stronger than before. “No!!” she shouted and ran to save herself but the branches fell in front of her turning into ashes. She squatted down panicking but something dropped on her palm gently. She looked up and noticed it was the cherry blossoms. A blurred image of the girl looking at cherry blossoms appeared in front of her. Bomi came to her senses when she heard a thud sound coming from somewhere near. She walked to the direction and through the flames saw jiyong and his clan jumping from one tree to another. Her pupils grew larger “Vampire clan” she muttered but immediately closed . Her effort to run away was useless as there was fire all over the place on that her fear wouldn’t let her jump out of it too. Her body trembled in fear when she saw jiyong in front of her “Princess, remember me?” he muttered in his scary voice. She shuddered “No, oppa….somebody save me!!!” she screamed. He jumped over the fire and walked towards her and she moved back crying. Suddenly jiyong fell in front of her covered in blood. His breathing was weak and bomi was shocked to see that. She could see a vampire behind him grinning in victory. Ofcourse, jiyong couldn’t see who it was. Bomi screamed loudly and her voice echoed in the whole forest. The wolves ran in all directions following her sound.

Bomi could see the same vampire coming to get her while jiyong was breathing his last breath. Turning around she decided to run away but her conscience stopped her. She ran to him “What do i do?” she asked jiyong who was half awake. “Blood…your blood” he mumbled the words weakly. “A person in the death bed cannot lie i think it is the same for monsters” she thought to herself. Bomi decided to take a risk. Grabbing a twig she cut her wrist and gave him blood. Jiyong drank her blood which was dripping through the wrist. He was thankful for her “Go…run” he encouraged her, after directing to the jacket he was wearing. Bomi nodded, wore it urgently and jumped over away. The same vampire who hurt jiyong got a hold of her jacket she borrowed. Immediately she thought of the plan and left the jacket. She ran hurriedly but the whole place was burned down. Catching her breath she sat in the middle and surrounded by fire again. She clutched her head and fell on the ground tired breathing heavily. The tears from her eyes kept falling thinking what kind of life is that, how long will this chasing continue. “Is there nobody who will save me?” she thought still looking at the fire with her half closed eyes. Suddenly she could smell the same fragrance but it wasn’t from the trees but somebody who was coming closer. She wiped her tears for a better view also happy that person is coming to save her like always. A huge wolf jumped into the fire and landed in front of her. Instead of shouting and screaming she looked at it confusedly. The wolf came forward and looked at her with those steady and breathtaking eyes. Recollecting those were same eyes she always sees she was surprised. Instead of being afraid her lips turned into a smile. She reached her hand to the wolf and touched it gently. The cherry blossom petals kept falling on them both. Those eyes were still the same but beneath them she could see warmth as if it was smiling too. Suddenly, they heard the noises and the wolf immediately picked her up and she sat on it holding on the fur. The wolf jumped and ran in full speed. Bomi turned back to look and they were left far behind. She wondered who it was but she immediately fell unconscious on it.

After continuous chasing and running the wolf arrived with bomi. It looked around and entered a house after making sure everything was clear. It placed bomi on the stack of grass which was piled up and immediately fell beside her weakly as it was injured in the fight. It the blood on her wrist and her wound disappeared. Soon it fell unconscious too. Meanwhile, the wolves got help from the other clan members, chased out the vampire clan from their territory. “Where is the princess?” enquired jihoon. “Father, we are still searching for her” answered sehun. “What are you all doing? Go get her. She should be alive” ordered leeteuk the administrative council member. The search was on.

The whole night passed by but the wolf and bomi were still unconsciously lying in the house. Bomi could see the memories clearly this time. Like the movie the scenes played in her dream.

It was time when bomi was 2 years old. She could barely speak words. She was an apple of the eye to her parents. They lived in a village and lead a happy life. One night, when the whole village was asleep a fire spread. Her father panicked when he noticed the fire through the window and woke her mother up “Get up, bring bomi out immediately” he warned. She responded immediately and took bomi who was a baby in her arms. Bomi was still asleep not knowing what was going on. The family ran to the forest but the fire spread there too. Unfortunately there they encountered numerous monsters. They attacked the villagers and kept searching for bomi as they got the information that she was the next monster’s bride. The competiton was strong as all the clan members were after her. The villagers were always warned about the monsters, as people of that village always disappeared, especially the girl child. Bomi’s parents realized her life was in danger and wanted to protect her at all costs. They placed the sleeping baby under the tree where there was no fire and covered with the leaves on top. They decided to take her later. In the meantime, bomi woke up from her sleep due to hot flames and noises of the people shouting and at the same time fire spread around the area. Not knowing what was happening and also not finding her parents she started crying. It was a while but nobody paid attention to her. She wiped the tears and sniffed watching the cherry blossom petals falling on her. She kept playing with those trying to catch them. Suddenly a huge wolf appeared in front her with its red eyes. She looked it carefully and then smiled brightly. She clapped her hands and walked slowly but she tumbled. The wolf immediately went to help her and she caught its fur for support. She could see the wolf brushing her hands off and moving back. She felt anxious and walked to towards it. She hugged it immediately and rested her head on it. She fell asleep in the same manner. As the other clans were approaching the wolf immediately picked her up and placed securely on its back and escaped.

Next morning bomi opened her eyes and noticed holding the same wolf’s fur. She was confused watching it and then smiled brightly “Doggy” she said tilting her head. “I am not a dog. I am wolf…wolf” shouted the wolf. She was surprised but then smiled and hugged it tightly “Doggy” she muttered happily. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter