Dream or reality?

The monster's bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The continuous row of incidents did trouble bomi a lot. She was thinking of the reasons why a guy suddenly appeared and forced on her. Another case which definitely made her tremble was the unidentified eyes at her house. She was lost in her thoughts unable to figure out what was the truth behind those incidents but it was out of her reach. She was in the class lost in her thoughts when lizzy tapped her shoulder and waved her hand in front of her face “What’s wrong?” she asked. Bomi thought of sharing her worries but thought she may not believe her “Nothing” she replied. Lizzy realized she might have been terrified since that day “Hey, you are safe now. If i find that guy i swear i am going to kill him” she said gritting her teeth. Bomi was touched “Thanks lizzy it means a lot but no violence please” she stated. Lizzy rolled her eyes “Fine princess” she agreed while bomi smiled. She said “Bomi, get ready i am taking you out in two days”. Her eyes shined “Yes” she hugged her friend as a thank you. Chen barged in the class and everyone greeted him as he was the principal. He called his brothers “Come with me” he ordered with that they all left with out objecting. Bomi was puzzled thinking what might have happened “Is everyone safe?” she thought and rushed after them. She was confused as she lost their sight “Where did they go?” she thought and walked searching for them.

Meanwhile, the nine brothers got together in a corner room of the school. Sehun asked “What is it suddenly?” noticing suho, xiumin and lay there. Kai asked “Yeah, is everything fine?”. Suho slammed his hands on the table “No matter what we do, they are all persistent”. They got who he was talking about. Chanyeol enraged “Didn’t we take care of them?” he asked. Xiumin was pissed “You know they are not the only group” he stated. Chen shook his head “We thought school was the safest place but they found out about this location too”. Lay suggested “We have to be extra attentive now”. Kyungsoo added “What more should we do? We are doing everything we can”. Baekhyun got up from the chair “Protect her at all costs and who knows better than us about it, right?” he mocked.

Chanyeol was pissed “Was that sarcasm? Don’t forget you are with us in this?”. Baekhyun glared “That’s what i regret the most” he said and started walking away. Lay stopped him raising his voice “Don’t even think of stepping out of the door, we are here to discuss something important” he warned. He stopped when kai went and patted his shoulder indicating him not to go. Suho hit the table “Enough, we are not here to fight. Let’s get to work” he frowned. They were disturbed when a stone landed through the window breaking the glass. They were terrified. Kyungsoo and sehun rushed to check out who that was but found no one outside. Lay opened the letter which was rolled with the stone and read it “We are taking the princess with us”. Xiumin shouted “Bomi!!!”. Chanyeol rushed “Find her fast!!” he suggested. They rushed to her class.

Bomi was walking in the corridor when lizzy jumped in front of her suddenly. Bomi was bewildered “You scared me stupid” she said placing her hand on her heart. Lizzy chuckled “Hey, bomi…let’s skip the class and go shopping” she suggested. Bomi was confused “Didn’t you just say we will go two days later?” she asked. Lizzy grabbed her hand “It is more fun if we do this way. Let’s go now princess” she said dragging her. Bomi kept refusing “No…lizzy, wait…I didn’t ask xiumin oppa and the others. They will be mad if i didn’t tell them….listen” she pleaded but she kept dragging her away. She stopped and said “Let’s go please. I am sorry I won’t be able to go that day as i promised my family that we will go on a trip. I completely forgot about that so i am taking you today instead” she showed her puppy eyes and bomi gave in “Fine, I will call them atleast” she said taking out the phone but it slipped. It fell and broke into pieces. She was shocked "Oh no" she exclaimed. “You can call from my phone…..ahh…I didn’t bring today….it’s okay….we will be back early anyway” said lizzy. She took her through the back gate of the school. Bomi asked confused “Hey, why are we going this way?”. Lizzy said “This is short cut and you know the gate keeper is over there so we need to sneak out this way….stop with your questions already”. Bomi smiled and went along. She thought “What should i do? They will be mad but i will not find a chance like this again. I want to enjoy just once”. Lizzy turned around and grinned when they were out of the school safely. Bomi shook her head smiling. She glanced at the school thinking “I hope this isn’t a wrong decision” and left.

The brothers gathered together. Baekhyun asked panting “Did you find her?”. Others shook their heads panting hard. “But i found this” said xiumin showing her broken phone. They were shocked. Chen asked the gate keeper about her whereabouts and he said he didn’t see her going outside. Lay suggested “Let’s go outside and search for her”. They nodded and drove their vehicles to find her.

Meanwhile, bomi and lizzy were strolling around near the shopping streets, eating delicious food and playing games. Bomi felt somebody was following her but when she turned around there was nobody. Lizzy asked “Are you having fun?” disturbing her. Bomi jumped excitedly “It is so much fun. I never knew going out will be this good” she said happily. Lizzy wriggled her eyebrows “Isn’t it? Don’t worry we will have more fun”. Bomi nodded happily “Okay, thanks lizzy. Friends for life” she said and shook her hand.  They went to karaoke and enjoyed their time. They were enjoying so much they didn’t notice the time at all.

On the other hand everyone was busy searching for her. They were worried as it was almost dark. Bomi and lizzy went to the amusement park which was located exactly ahead of the forest. Bomi froze when she spotted the forest behind the amusement park “Lizzy, let’s go somewhere else okay? Oppa warned me not to go near the forest” she said gulping. Lizzy brushed it aside laughing “Pfft…Princess, nothing is going to happen. I always come here and nothing happened to anybody as far as i know” she guaranteed. Bomi stepped in the park after she assured and went for the rides. She got a creepy feeling from the forest behind. She turned around and saw the trees moving. Lizzy called her “Let’s go” disturbing her. They went to a food stall and the owner recognized bomi “Princess, welcome. You are alone today.Here this is for you” he said giving variety of food for free. Bomi refused “No…sir…we don’t need this”. Lizzy giggled and whispered “I love to have this attention” while she glared. The stall owner gave her free food. Not only he but whoever recognized her gave everything for free.

A store owner called suho proudly while he was driving his car looking for bomi “Sir, your sister was here. I treated her nicely don’t worry”. Suho widened his eyes “Can you please tell where she is right now?” he asked and he told him where she was. He ended the call and called others right away while driving “I got the address. Let’s go” he told them where she was. Others headed to the area from all corners.

On the other hand, bomi was tired of rides and decided to take a break. She was standing at a side where she saw a small boy playing with the balloon. She smiled at the cute boy but then was busy watching others. Suddenly the boy started crying as the balloon flew into the forest. Bomi saw that he was about to go so she stopped him. He cried for it. Bomi felt bad for him so she asked the salesman for another balloon and he said that was the last balloon. She was indecisive as the boy kept on crying. She looked around for his parents but couldn’t find them. She glanced at the creepy forest and decided to go get the balloon for the boy “You stay here okay and don’t cry i will get it” she assured to the little boy.

She saw that lizzy was busy with the rides so decided to go look for it alone. She stepped into the dark forest slowly one step each. The forest was so dense that it looked like midnight. She gulped when she heard the crumbling of leaves behind her. She turned around but found no one. She held her bag tightly and was attentive of her surroundings as she might encounter an animal. She spotted the balloon stuck to a tree branch. She smiled and went near. She jumped to get hold of the rope but it was too high so she decided to climb up the tree. She climbed on it slowly and tried to reach for it. She was about to grab it but it flew higher. She sighed but carried on thinking she shouldn’t give up. She climbed at the tallest branch of the tree and caught the balloon. She was happy but the fear took over her happiness when she looked down “When did i get so high?…How should i get down now?” she mumbled.

Her heart almost popped out of her body when she saw a pair of red eyes glaring at her through the dark. She gulped and stepped back slowly thinking “What is this?”. The moment she started going backwards the eyes kept coming towards her. Within seconds it came forward revealing itself out of the shadow. Bomi freaked out watching it “Ahhh!!!!” she screamed as she saw a man with red eyes. The balloon burst at the moment which scared her even more. Her leg slipped but she somehow managed by grabbing a branch. The man took a step closer “Princess, come here” he said calmly. She shook her head and moved back “W..Who are you?...Why are your eyes like that?” she asked.

He took a step closer “My bad princess. I should have introduced myself…. I am Kwon jiyong” he introduced but she warned “W…what do you want??...Don’t come near me”. She quickly opened her bag and took a dagger from it “Step back or else…..” she said confidently. He smirked and jumped on her. She used her dagger but her leg slipped. She was about to fall down but her leg was trapped in the tree branch. She pulled her leg as she saw him coming near her slowly, thankfully she wasn’t hurt. She then looked around for him but couldn’t see him anywhere. That was just his trick. She could sense him behind her. She was about to insert her dagger but he was fast. He escaped. Her dagger slipped from her hand and fell down. She hit her head for her mistake.She got down the tree ready to run but he grabbed her neck suddenly from behind. He her neck “So delicious” he muttered. Bomi freaked out “What are you doing?? Let go!!....Help!!! Oppa!!!!” she screamed.

He laughed “You’re mine princess”. She kicked his leg and ran away but he was fast. He stood in front of her grinning “Don’t you realize that vampires can run faster than a human, princess?” he said. She widened her eyes “V..Vampire??” she muttered enough he could hear her. She spotted a sharp branch nearby and took it in an instance “What do you think i will believe you? Never…..i am not a fool…..Step away or i will kill you” she said pointing it towards him. He laughed “Do you think you will kill me with that princess?”. Bomi warned him “Hey!!!.....If you lay a finger on me my family will not leave you”. He came closer and she inserted the twig. Bomi was astounded as he escaped “Where did he go?” she said looking around. He disappeare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter