The beginning

The monster's bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After paying visit to their grandfather’s grave the kims started leaving. Bomi stopped near their car. She asked permission “Can i please go to school with my friend?”. xiumin refused “I am sorry bomi. It is not safe for you to go outside alone. Others are going to the same school so you are going with them”. Suho added before she could argue “I believe you are a wise girl bomi. Please listen to our request. You can meet your friend at school too”. She nodded feeling sad thinking “I just want to enjoy like other kids of my class. I wonder why they don’t allow me. I don’t even hang out with my friends after school to play”. Chen observed her and patted her head “What do you want to do? Tell me we will do it together” .She smiled “Thank you for understanding me” she said. Chanyeol stepped in “Hey, bomi…what about me? I did a pajama party with you remember”. She stuck her tongue out. Sehun interrupted “What about me? You did my hair like a girl, remember?”. She chuckled recollecting it.  Kyungsoo mocked “Yours is nothing we made a cake together”. She nodded. Lay patted her head “See you don’t need friends when you have us right?”. Bomi nodded but pouted thinking “But you are not girls…I want to have a girly talk and play just like my classmates do”. She sighed as she was lonely. She hardly has friends at school as they are jealous of her and when she has a few she can’t hang out with them.

Suho said to lay and xiumin “We need to go to the office”. Suho, xiumin and lay work in their office and manage businesses while Chen is the school principal. Chanyeol, baekhyun, kai, Kyungsoo, sehun and bomi go to the same school. Xiumin got a call. He frowned answering it “Is the information true?” he asked. He ended the call and signalled others. Others got it without him speaking a word. Bomi was puzzled but she ignored it thinking it was some office work. He whispered to others while bomi wasn’t paying attention “Beware….they are here”. The brothers glanced at each other.

She hopped in the car along with chanyeol, kyungsoo and sehun. Chen got in his car and kai jumped in. Baekhyun rode his bike and stopped right beside her window “I am here” he said indicating he will keep her safe. She gulped with out turning around knowing it was him. She slowly lifted her head and found him glaring at her. She widened her eyes. At the right time sehun argued “I will sit with bomi” he said jumping in the back seat and held her hand tightly. She giggled but her other hand felt warm. She turned her head and found kyungsoo’s hand on hers. She smiled at him knowing that he is comforting her. They left the place. Xiumin, suho, lay went on a different way.

They started going and all the time the brothers were attentive of the surroundings. Chanyeol stopped the car when he saw somebody standing behind the bushes. Bomi asked “what happened?” noticing he suddenly stepped on the brakes. Chen who was behind stopped his car too. Baekhyun stopped the bike and got down. They signalled sehun and he nodded. He took his handkerchief and tied it on bomi’s eyes. She was bewildered “Sehun?? What are you doing?”. He grinned “Bomi, we are playing a game. It is a guessing game in which you guess which place we are at. You need to count until 50 to guess each stop. You are not allowed to open the blindfold until we reach the school. Is it clear?”. Bomi chuckled “What is it out of blue??? Fine”. That was the cue. All the brothers got down the car without making noise and ran away somewhere to finish their business while bomi was still counting. A few seconds passed by “20,21,…” bomi kept counting. Chanyeol was back alone and drove the car.

She continued “48, 49,…50…..the ice cream store” she replied but there was no answer “Sehun?? Am I right?” she asked but there was only silence. She opened the blind fold but the right time all were back to their seats. Sehun chuckled “Correct”. Bomi wondered “Why didn’t you answer?” she asked but her eyes shined looking at the ice cream store. She pouted when the car passed by it. Baekhyun saw her through the window and rolled his eyes “Childish girl!!” he muttered.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

They all reached the college and everyone was awestruck. The girls were squealing and chanting their names. They glared at bomi when they saw her coming along with them. She felt sad and decided to go alone “Bye!” she said walking away but kai grabbed her hand. She was shocked and also felt happy “Kai??” she asked. He said in his serious tone “Don’t wander off”. She agreed happily “Hmm” and walked along with them. Everyone dropped her at her class. She felt awkward at first but this became a habit since young. They dropped her till her class even when she was in an all girls school. She never understood why all of them come to her class. She was fine as baekhyun, chanyeol and Kyungsoo would come as they are always in the same class as hers but why does kai, sehun and chen accompany her was out of her reach. She hardly has friends because of the attention. Sometimes she felt sad. She wanted to do that girly stuff with them, visit their houses, chat, play with them but she never did those things. Her world was just her family. She was both happy and sad too. Chen patted her head “Be careful princess” he said giving a bright smile. She nodded. Sehun pinched her cheeks “Don’t forget me okay?”. She giggled “You are funny” she said shaking her head. Kai just walked away.

She got in the class but all eyes were on her and the girls glaring her. She sat in her seat sadly when a girl tapped her shoulder from behind which made her snap out of her thoughts. She cheered watching her one and only friend “Lizzy” she hugged her. Lizzy smiled “So princess, what are you thinking so deeply? Perhaps a boyfriend trouble?” she asked. Bomi shook her head “You know i don’t have one”. Lizzy was pissed “Just get one. You know how many guys…”. She was interrupted when bomi’s phone buzzed “Its suho oppa” she said and took the call “Hello? Oppa….hmm…I am fine. Don’t worry. You worry a lot seriously, yeah bye” she said ended the call. Another girl of her class said “Argh she is so lucky....i envy her. She got to live with 9 handsome men of this entire town”. Another girl interrupted “What are you saying they are her brothers. Pfft…she is at a loss”. The girls high fived and left. Bomi smiled while lizzy had a wide grin on her face “what?” she asked. Lizzy said “Hehe…you are really lucky like those protagonist in stories who lives a harem life…sorry reverse harem” she wriggled her eyebrows. Bomi hit her playfully “Just shut up”. Lizzy continued “Actually those girls are right? Why don’t you make one of them as your boyfriend”. Bomi stopped her but she continued “It is not wrong because they are not your actual brothers. Just because you are living with them from years doesn’t make you their sister. So drop that thought and as far as i have seen they all like you”. Bomi denied “Lizzy, I can’t see them like that. It is true that we are not blood related but i…..ever since young we have been together so” she explained.

“You are seriously innocent...if only i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter