Change

The monster's bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The season of spring left but its remains were scattered everywhere and then came the scorching summer. Bomi was lying on the bed lazily upside down. She sighed unable to bear the heat just from the morning sun. She stood near the window watching the cherry blossom weren't blooming. She sighed thinking she will miss them. Wearing a tanktop she left downstairs. Upon arriving she noticed the brothers lazing around in the hall. Their eyes landed on this girl who let her guard down among the pack of wolves. Their eyes flickered watching her. Bomi joked noticing their constant stares “You are acting like a pack of wolves lazing around together” she said giggling. Chanyeol swiftly landed behind her, held her neck and whispered in her ear “We are wolves”. She froze on his action and words while lay pulled her near him “Well, men are wolves aren’t they?” he diverted the topic just to ease her. Bomi giggled while continuously rubbing her ear. She felt odd noticing they weren’t the same, something definitely changed or was she acting like that after knowing they weren’t really her brothers. She was confused but was disturbed when her phone rang “Chorong unni” she cheered taking the call. Others frowned hearing that. Kai marched towards her, snatched the phone “Don’t call her. Didn’t i warn you to stay away from her? If you call…”he stopped when she interrupted from the other side “I just called as a doctor. I was worried for her. Didn’t i explain that before?” she half yelled. Suho took the phone from his hands and ended the call frowning while bomi was surprised by his behavior. Xiumin called her “Bomi, stay away from that woman. Do you understand?” he warned. She asked confused “But why? She is good and listens to whatever i say” she reasoned. Chen shook his head “Just listen to us without arguing” he said her hair. Kyungsoo pulled the confused bomi and took her to the kitchen “Here, a popsicle” he said dropping it in her hands. Her eyes shined “Hehe…thank you” she said it happily while he just kept looking at her. She felt weird and turned around but to the surprise everybody was looking at her. She felt uncomfortable “Umm…there are more in the fridge you know?” she said confused thinking they want her popsicle that much. Sehun couldn’t control his laughter anymore “Dumb girl!!” he reasoned and left laughing. Bomi was surprised, scratching her head she laughed nervously “What’s happening here?” she thought.

She quickly got ready for the school. She reached the place and stood in the garden lazing around waiting for lizzy when a guy tapped her shoulder from behind “Hey” he said. She turned around and her eyes popped out “Ilhoon?” she said shocked watching him in their school uniform. He gave a cheeky smile “Bomi, it is you right? I was surprised” he said. Excitement took over her mind thinking she got another friend in this school. Her excitement doubled when he was in the same class as hers. Ilhoon’s popularity rose in a day due to his cheerful nature. The happiest person was lizzy who couldn’t believe her eyes as he was her crush she met a few days ago. She was about to tell bomi when ilhoon interrupted “You are bomi’s friend?” he asked and her eyes gleamed “Yes, but how do you know her?” she asked sounding a bit jealous. Ilhoon joked “Well, who doesn’t know bomi” he said while both the girls giggled. Bomi was happy, her eyes shone. Ofcourse, this affected the brothers. They were suspicious how a guy is freely talking to her in front of them and how bomi is attached to him. Sehun asked kai while they were walking to their class “Is he the same as us? I am dubious as i can’t smell his scent at all”. Kai agreed to that “Well, he is suspicious” he said.

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Days passed by, the kim’s eradicated every danger coming towards bomi but one thing troubled them the most was ilhoon. As the kim’s suspected ilhoon definitely was getting close to bomi day by day. Not only them but there was another person who was affected by their closeness, that was lizzy. She was literally jealous of bomi everyday as she can see ilhoon’s shining face just by talking to her but for bomi it was different, he was nothing but a good friend. Lizzy kept quiet regarding ilhoon being her crush as he was least interested in her but that thought disappeared when ilhoon called her out to talk. Both stood near the swimming pool but nobody spoke. This silence was nervewracking for lizzy. Her eyes welled up when he gave her a letter. He left the place after his business while she sobbed quietly thinking she was just playing cupid for bomi.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

A few days later it was a special day. Bomi’s class was going outskirts for relaxing near a river situated in their town. Bomi was most excited as she was allowed to go. Ofcourse, her family was joining her in order to protect her. She hugged suho “I am so happy, you are also coming along oppa” she said glancing at xiumin and lay in the car while they felt happy. On the way she noticed ilhoon standing at the roadside. Her eyes shined noticing him. She waved her hand excitedly while he smiled waving it back. Her smile faded when she noticed baekhyun riding his bike besides her window. He turned around suspiciously thinking who was she waving to but there was nobody there. He ordered others to stop when he could smell the same unfamiliar scent. Others noticed it too but it faded in a second. They started again confirming everything was fine.

Bomi was dozing off while sehun chuckled noticing that . He slid closer to her so that she can rest on his shoulder. Noticing his gesture made her smile and she gladly took his offer. She wasn’t fully asleep but was just resting. She could feel a shadow coming closer to her face but a sudden jerk made her jump out. She was surprised when chanyeol applied the breaks suddenly and also noticed sehun gulping “Whats wrong?” asked sehun nervously. Chanyeol cursed internally “That guy!!” he said frowning at baekhyun who was riding his bike in front of him. Kai smirked shaking his head watching them; he ignored, rested his head on the seat and then closed his eyes. Lay warned “Enough of your plays. Concentrate” he said while chanyeol argued “It wasn’t even my fault” he sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter