E I G H T

Baekhyun's Youth

Baekhyun had been asking the same questions over and over again, he just won't let me escape. He said he was curious about the call and of course I won't tell him. I always brush him off saying nothing's special, we talked like usual people. Trust me, he'll never give up.

We laying on our backs in our bedroom. I continue the last page I visited of my book then Baekhyun put down the book, let me see his beautiful eyes above the book. I roll my eyes.

"If you're gonna ask that questions, my answer is still same and never change. Stick that in your mind would you?"

"There's nothing wrong with being curious. I'm being like this because we argued about my bestfriend two times. I'm not deaf when you said or more likely warning me about bestfriend didn't kiss each other especially on lips."

"What's your point?"

"I'm sensing jealousy over there."

"No I'm not."

"Why so?"

I close my book with a soft thud, looking at him seriously. "That's how bestfriend should work. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not jealous."

"Yeah right." He huff in annoyance.

"..."

"Damn, why can't you tell me more about the call? You are frustrating me!" Baekhyun battling his eyes on me. Let me tell you, no one, I said no one, can resist cutie Baekhyun.

"Will you shut the up after I tell you?"

He nods eagerly in return. I move closer, leaning in against his ear. I don't wanna say it out loud because it may embarrassing me. Instead telling him, I whisper.

"...Go ask Lay..."

"What the hell, Chanyeol!" I've got shoved soon after that plus he hits me on my head using my thick book.

I chuckle. "But seriously, you can ask him. Trust me."

"I won't trust an idiot."

"What did you call me?"

"What? I don't say anything."

"What did you say?"

"The ? Are you deaf?"

"I have ing big ears you see here." Pointing to my ears.

"Then why the hell- Ugh! I'm not having this conversation." Baekhyun points out. He lays down tugging the blanket till his chin, giving his back to me.

 


"Wake up newlyweds!!" The soft blanket being tugged so the cold air kissing my skin. I squinting my eyes and found myself sprawling on my stomach.

"Wakie wakie!!"

It's been years I've heard this high pitch voice but it still doesn't suit in my routine especially in the morning. My ears probably gonna bleed.

"Ma, shut the hell up." I groan against my pillow.

"Alien's language? The sun is up. Breakfast ready so we give you 30 minutes to go down, honey." She sang and go back downstairs.

"I don't want breakfast! I want to sleep!" I yell out loud.

"No you don't dear!!" She shouts from where she is.

I hope my mom isn't this energetic in the morning.

I sigh heavily, wanting to sleep more and do nothing. I push myself up, waiting my mind to register my surrounding then combing my messy hair. I look to my side, Chanyeol isn't wake up yet.

How can he still in deep slumber when Ma basically screaming..

I shake him lazily - nothing. Shaking him harder - no respond. "Yah, wake up.." Nothing again.

This piece of . He's the one sleeps like a log..

After that, I shove him as hard as I can - getting myself a loud thud and soon...

"What the hell?!"

"Waking you up, ." Untangling the blanket, I straddle to the bathroom. On my way, a hand caught my ankle making me fall forward.

"Ouww.."

"Next time if you're gonna wake me up, give me a kiss. It's easier."

"Euw, I'm not gonna kiss that rusty cheek."

"Oh really? Pity for you because I won't let you go if you don't kiss this rusty cheek." Chanyeol crawling closer, practically shoving his face on mine. I hope the tiles give my head more spaces to back off but of course it doesn't.

"Get the off you !" I try my best to get that face far away from me. By then...

"Honey, what's goin-" My parents suddenly appear in front of our door. We stop for our doings, looking awkwardly at them.

"See I told you 30 minutes won't be enough." My dad whispering even the old man know me and Chanyeol can hear it.

"Pa.." I warn my dad. He just gives me mischievous smile afterward.

"We're going to shopping my things. We don't know when we going back. Spend your time wisely, deary. Bye!!" I facepalm because I swear I can hear them snickering.

"You this is all your fault."

Standing up, I get into the bathroom. While letting the warm water fall on me, small smile creeping up on my face. I bite my lips.

You're getting crazy, Baekhyun.

 


We're watching some shows on our bed. You conclude we don't have to move around a lot since the television was placed in this room. Suddenly my phone that placed next to the television ringing. I huff because I'm too lazy to pick it up. It's far from my grab.

"Chanyeol, pick up the annoying call! It's the !" Baekhyun whining because it is his favourite movie.

"You are far more annoying than this ringtone." Pressing the button, I answer the third rings.

Hello, Dr Park.

Unfortunately from the hospital.

"Baekhyun, turn down the volumes." I ask him in hushed voice. He about to argue but I mouthed 'it's the hospital!'. With the obvious frown, he turn down the volumes.

Dr Park, I'm sorry for disturbing your holiday but can you come here now?

"What's the deal?"

There was an accident. As we checked here, the patient may had internal injuries as the result and we currently in need of doctor.

"Alright. I'll be right there in 15." I hang up the call, rushing to get in proper clothes.

"What's with the rush?"

"I'm on call. They're not having enough docs." Grabbing the car keys and wallet, tucking them in my pocket. "Tell Ma and Pa if they're asking for me.

Soon I look up, Baekhyun also preparing. "You're going too?"

He rolls his eyes. "Duh, of course. It may help. Okay, I'm done!"

"I thought you love your drama more."

"Obviously! But can't put someone's life on the line should we?" He flashes his smile. It almost blinded me.

Park Chanyeol get back to your sense!

I'm rushing out to my car while waiting for Baekhyun leaving a simple note for his parents knowledge if they're here before us. I step on the gear as soon he sits himself next to me.

"I need to assign you as my personal intern."

"Park Chanyeol, you sure you don't want to die before your dying patient there?"

"Ops. Should I?"

"You are crazy ."

"You may change it to . So I'm the , you're the ." I send my wink towards him. Surely he'll be puking all over the car.

"Drop the topic or I will-"

"You will what?" The car come to a stop because of the red traffic light. I turn to him, purposely closing the gap.

Our face somehow gotten closer all the while intense staring, it is in about a centimeter then I could feel the lips that I've been dreaming to know what it feels like.

"Auww! What the hell?!" I the corner of my lips, tasting my own blood.

"You're taking to much of my personal spaces." Baekhyun says like he done nothing.

"You could've shove me off! Not getting me blue in the face!" I shout.

"Why the are you shouting?! We're just a few centimeters long! I'm not deaf, er!" He shouting too but notes higher than mine.

"Aish! You're shouting too!!"

Pon! Pon!

Unknowingly the red light turns to green, allowing us to go and the car behind being a pain in the . Feeling irritate, we rolls down our own window, letting our head go outside from it.

"SHUT UP!!" We blurt at the same time before go back in. He shots me a glare while I'm huffing. Focusing back on the road, I step on the gear.

He ruining my ideal list.


Yes ! Our way down to the end . Just wait for a little bit more and we're done . Thank you for reading ! Ciao ..