E N D

Baekhyun's Youth

At home, I'm searching for it everywhere. Tell me - under the bed, behind the couch, in the freezer, in the cupboard..no, I can't find it. All I get is sore waist for searching for damn too long. I slump down on the wall then a figure towering over me.

This person is really a tower.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping." I reply. I'm sure he can see what I've been doing since we got back here. "I'm searching for the first aid kit. Did you see it?"

"It's on the cabinet."

I facepalm, thinking I should just ask him than wasting my time, getting myself sore waist for the thing. Chanyeol helps me to get up.

"Are you sick somewhere?"

I shrug and go back to the kitchen. I finally see the thing on the highest place on the cabinet, feeling stupid because I've searched for it here a few times already.

You stupid thing, why are you up there...?

Tiptoieng, I try to reach the kit using my fingertips but I can't reach it. It's too much for my height. I try my best again, nearly losing my balance however another arm stretch over me.

"I'm helping."

His hard chest pressing against my clothed back, feeling his heat embracing me - warming me up. Out of sudden the unusual heat creeping up on my face.

Dub dap, dub dap, dub dap...

"Here." His low voice fill my ears, our eyes looking into each other's, our fingers brushing and I'm feeling aware. His eyes lowering to my lips, gazing on it for a quite long. I huff besides the unwanted blush.

Oi, oi. You're too close!

"Are you wanna get another busted lips?"

Chanyeol jumps, snapping from his I don't know what he's thinking then stepping back away from me. Shooting him the glares while harshly take the kit. I could see his reddening face and the thin sweats forming on his forehead in this up close.

Seems like I'm the one who make you like this...

I giggle, "Follow me." Gripping gently around his wrist, I pull him towards our bedroom. He bouncing on the bed after I force him to sit at the edge of the bed and I facing him.

Opening the box, I see he wants to say something by the edge of my eyes. "Before you ask any question, let me ask you. Am I that cruel to let that untreated?" I roll my eyes while pouring a tiny bits alcohol onto the cotton bud.

Chanyeol silently mutters, "No." Then he adds. "It's nothing serious."

"Nothing serious?" I stare at him boringly then I press on the wound, hard making him wince. "That's your nothing serious."

"It just a busted lip, Baekhyun."

I slump my shoulder. "So you're gonna waste my time searching for this damn thing for hours instead of revising my studies for this upcoming exam?" I sigh heavily. "Just sit quietly and let me do my work, Chanyeol."

He frowns, wanting to protest but knowing he is nothing against me in arguing this thing, he jutting his lower lips. I look closely on his wound, dabbing softly using the healing oil - earning myself some hisses.

At the same time, I realize how much times I've been staring at his plump lips. That lips would muzzle forward whenever he focusing over something. His tongue tends to it a few times in every fifteen. The lips make me want-

Seriously Baekhyun, what the hell are you thinking?

I gulp the thin lump forming in my throat. "Does it hurts?"

"Yes but no. Because it's you who treating it."

Dub dap, dub dap, dub dap...

 


"Are you flirting with me?" Baekhyun frowns, looking into my brown eyes. He stops dabbing into my wound.

Yeah, are flirting with him Chanyeol?

I my lips, unconsciously tasting the healing oil on the tip of my tongue. "Why are you being so nice to me this days?"

Baekhyun stands, back facing me when he arranging the tools in the first aid kit on the small table nearby. Instead getting sarcatism and remark, the words that went out from his mouth is outside of my imagination.

"Because you are my husband." With that, he goes out from the room (I can't see the blush on him), placing back the kit where it suppose to be but more approachable for his reach.

Did I hear what I thought I'm hearing?

I stand right behind him while he busying himself with the box. He spins around, his face from uninterested changes to the shock one. I take the chance slowly backing him against the kitchen table after Baekhyun doesn't make any action to move away.

My eyes travel downwards till it ends on the plush lips, it is kissable and irresistible - attracting me to bent lower, closing the gaps. My heart skipping fast, nearly out of it case. But Baekhyun still doesn't move or even punch me like yesterday since I already stepped into his personal space.

...You're so damn pretty.

"You're not going to shove me away?"

Baekhyun dumbly blink his eyes. "Do you want me to?"

, he's cute.

Beyond my own thought, I blurt out something that I want to slap myself hard. "Can I kiss you?"

What the ? Did I just said that? Moreover in front of Baekhyun?

"I-I mean-"

In a second, I found Baekhyun tilts his head up, bringing his lips to mine - cutting my words completely. The simple touch only bear for a few seconds before he pulls away, let me see his flush red face.

The kiss is just merely lips on lips, nothing outstanding. It is so pure innocent yet sparks can be felt through between our lips. I shut my eyes and sighing.

"What are you doing to me, Baekhyun?"

Reopen my eyes, Baekhyun staring at me - unblinking but then his face splits into a smile - lips wide stretch. He places his palm over my chest, where the heart is.

Dub dub dap, dub dub dap, dub dub dap...

"Am I the one who made this?" Baekhyun giggling. I stark dumbfounded because it is seriously not usually got to see him acting like this. I'm used to the brat annoying one but not this one.

"Byun Baekhyun..." I warn him. I'm about to step back, resuming my works in the room when he my front shirt, pulling me closer.

Woah...since when-

"I hope for you to initiate the next kiss, Park Chanyeol."

It takes me some times to completely register his words. I smirk. "And I would like to start now."

Without giving him any chance to reply, I kiss him right on the lips and both of us slowly closing our eyes, enjoying the beautiful moment. It is the first kiss sepanjang kami berkahwin.

My hands automatically trapping his smaller face, tilting our head to get in a better position as we deepening the kiss and sharing hot breathes. Only to take a break when both struggle for air.

Right then I know, I realize something.

I already fall in love with him.

We both jump when screaming can be heard behind of us. Even without looking we know it is Baekhyun's mom. She is a hardcore fangirl of us, that's why.

 

 

Today, we're going to stay at Chanyeol's, my in law for a few months. Omma had been requesting for us to visit them a few days ago, they said they miss us. Especially Chanyeol, of course.

"Yah Chanyeol! Give your hands here! I'm not gonna finish this alone, you lazy !" I throw the small pillow on his face while he's fond watching his favourite channel. Crouching on the floor, I'm busy packing our things and he is no help.

.

"But I'm not lazy when it came ing you."

"You better shut up."

He chuckles, hold out his hand over the bed, eyes glued on the television - like seriously? Then I thought of giving him a lesson by bitting his hands using the sharp teeth of mine. He struggling his hand to escape.

"What the heck was that for?!" Chanyeol retreats his hand, rubbing the teeth mark on the skin.

"I said give your hands here..." I grit my teeth.

"I did what you want! You ask for my hand then I give it!"

I look at him, expressionless. "Are you seriously said that just now?"

"Fine! But you don't have to bite me." He shuts off the television, moving his to sit down on the floor.

"Well it better than I cut them off."

"No you won't.." Chanyeol pulls out his tongue.

"You childish."

"You love me." He sings and I roll my eyes

"No, I don't in-"

He suddenly pushes his lips on mine, I can't help but closing my eyes and kissing him back at the same force. Sometimes I would like to laugh at myself. Once I swear that I would never fall in love with this man. Silly me.

He pulls away, his chocolate eyes staring deep in mine - muttering unspoken words. Even though we never tell each other about feelings, we know what actually we feel.

I love him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And I know he loves me too.


Yeayyyyy !!!! The last chap of Baekhyun's Youth . I'm sorry if the storyline is messy and seriously I don't really plot any of those . I just write what I'm thinking , like and yeah . Thank you for reading ! May we see each other again . Byeeee ...

 

Psstt....I'm hearing exordium livestream . You ?

 

 

Okay , ciao !