T W O

Baekhyun's Youth

The cameras keep on clicking, flashing around us. Today is the day where we need to stand in front of our guests to vow this marriage. It is the second time I see him - I never planned to see him before except when I walked into his room.

We wear exactly matching clothes from up to toe excluding our inner but I'm white and he is black. My mom said she and my mom-in-law booked this whole clothes exclusively. I remind you this is a wedding where there is grooms only, yeah.

His warm large hands grabbing my small, slightly cold hands make me startle from my deep thinking.

"Park Chanyeol, do you accept Byun Baekhyun as your wife and life partner forever through fine and hard?"

My ears perk up when I heard he called me as the wife. Uh, can you see I'm a man here? I'm about to snap at him but I see that soft chocolate eyes staring at me.

"Yes."

"Byun Baekhyun, do you accept Park Chanyeol as your husband and life partner forever through fine and hard?"

Everything suddenly become so quite, nervousness do it's work, surrounding me with it's power. Trembling also. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. He squeezes my hands as to assure me, but it don't help.

Ma...

I search my mom through the crowd. When I finally land my eyes on her, she smiles at me. Her expression tells me not to be afraid and just say my answer. Her eyes tho, flashing not to disappoint them.

I turn back to look determinedly at the man in front of me.

"Yes." The crowd starts to whispering.

"You may kiss the bride." They wooing, clapping and a few of them cheering. "Where should I kiss you?" His voice sounds so deep, hot breath fanning on my face. Only me can hear him.

"Just do it based on tradition."

"I'll be real quick."

"Nah, just enjoy your time." I said sarcastically.

He then cups my face with both hands and start to lean in. I assure you, he's gonna kiss my lips. I feel uncomfortable and about to lean away when the gaps become so damn close but his grip makes me stay still. He moves painfully slow, our lips slightly brushing, my eyes automatically close. However, his lips never reach there but on my forehead instead for a minute or two before he pulls away.

"Ahhhhh, whyyyyy.....?????"

"Why don't you kiss his lips???"

"Omo, that's so sweet of them...."

"They save that for their first night. Just wait..."

Whines can be heard from miles away but soon subsides when it comes ring exchanging time. Now, my ring finger aren't that lonely anymore because of this silver wedding ring keep him accompany. Which also means I'm someone's property.

When it comes to wedding day, there's a must - at least one, special event being held. All the guests congratulating both of us and inserts a few "may you guys together forever after." Cliche words.

Sometimes, this awkward smile of mine hurt my cheeks and I feel like a mannequin that non-stop smiling. The strong the urge I want to wipe this smile off, this giant guy next to me just won't let me.

"Keep on smiling."

"Don't you see I'm smiling right now?" I grits my teeth."It's so fake, to be honest."

"Oh I don't need that honesty. You are fake too, just too dumb to realize that yourself."

"At least not as fake as yours."

"You-"

"We don't want to cause a scene, wouldn't we." He places his hand around my waist and pulls me closer towards him. It nearly makes me squirming. He keeps on smiling his wide fake smile while I need to calm down my from punching him hard.

I turn my head to my left to look out for another guest we don't talk with them yet. It close to an end. I wonder if I'm the one imagining things but I'm sure that familiar figure walks towards me. Closer and closer and..

"Hey Baek."

That voice...this guy..

I'm too shock more to dumbfounded to react anything. Almost nothing running in my veins. My bloods flood back to my face when I hear his laughing.

"Baek, your face is too hilarious!!" He covers his laugh with his hand. But soon after clearing his throat, he straighten up. "Do you miss me, Baek?" He smirks.

My voice stuck at my throat make it leaves with unnecessarily strangled noise. I pull this giant's sleeve to catch his attention. "Do you see him?" My eyes signing him to look at the nearby figure.

"Of course. Who is he?"

"Are you sure you see him?"

"As long as I know, my sight still there. Who is he?" I ignore his question and let go of his sleeve.

"Oi, why don't you hug me first?"

That's the cue when I found myself stuffing into his hard chest and warm embrace. His musky scent engulfed around me and I really miss this scents, that use to be there wherever I was. "I miss you damn so much." Whispering, then I heard his snort.

"I figure that out." I let go of him and making sure he see my eyes rolling."Bet you don't miss me, then." I crossing my arms on my chest and pouting.

He laughs again and grabs my face to place a soft kiss on my lips. I bit my lips to prevent myself from smiling too much.
"Of course I miss you, Baek." He flashing his smile cheekily.

"Well, I know that a little too much." I stick out my tongue mockingly until I realize there is another person I forgot he's here.

Ops, this giant is still here.

"Uh, this is Lay. My roommate also best friend when I was in China. He is a jerk because he don't even told me he wants to come here. Lay, this is Chanyeol." I introducing both of them. No one say a word and it turns to staring contest excluding me. I can feel the tense there.

"Congrats for your wedding. Take an extra good care of Baek cuz he is really a , especially his mouth. I don't know what lives in it, actually." Lay glanced at me with knowing looks.

"Yeah, don't worry. He's my now."

"Woah hold on! I don't remember when I declared myself to be you guy's " I eyeing both that taller than me. Curse my height.

"Your so special friend called you that. So it's not a fault if I call you that too, plus I'm your husband now." I shots him with are-you-ing-kidding-me looks. I'm too lazy to argue so I let it go this once.

"So Lay, when you're gonna go back to China?"

"Chanyeol, your chase me away.." He whining loudly at my so-called husband. "Yah!" I smack his head hard so he can be on his right mind. He curses me in his chinese while rubbing his sore spots.

"A year. I live in this area."

"Is this another surprise? I'm feel so special then."

"You better be." He rolls his eyes. I know he sulking on me. I smooch the spot I smacked him earlier, earning myself a wide grin showing his deep dimples.

"That's better." He laughs. "Anyway, I need to go home to unpack my things. I will call you when to catch up."

"You mean you went straight here before anything?" My eyes widening."What else do you think? You know me." He wriggling his eyebrows.

"Lay...." Seriously, I am so touched. No kidding. He is my best friend that always helped me through every rocks in life. He always there in everything. No wonder why I really love him so much.

I hug him once again, "Thank you so much for coming. Drive safely, okay."He giggles, "You sounds like my mom." I smack his head again. "Shut up! I wanna enjoy this melancholic moment."

He snorts next to my ear. "Not that we're not gonna meet each other soon." I peck on his lips just about he starts to walk away. "I think your husband gonna kills me soon enough."

"Nah, I'll kill him first."

He chuckles warily before get going. But not after he whispers next to me. "Enjoy your night." I feel my jaws collide with the floor after that. I'm gonna run after him but he is faster. "Wait till I get your balls."

"Chan-" I look to my right and no one was there. He wasn't there. He leaves me alone.

That jerk..

 

 

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun. We decided to send you guys for honeymoon in four days. We already booked your tickets to France. Be prepared in a week, okay?" I choke on my food.

"I think we didn't ever discussed about this. Why so sudden?" I take a sip of my drink. I assume this is a bad timing because I'm just got back from catching up with Lay.

"That's rude." Chanyeol whispers next to me. I just shrug him off, why should I.

"You guys never been to a proper honeymoon. And to be honest, I never heard you guys before. So quiet and secretive."

We both choke of our own food, grabbing nearby water that we can reach. I don't expect dinner can be like this, especially after you get married.

"Ma!! Oh my god, you can't be more embarrassing! Pa, please take care of your hon, okay? Are you peeping on us? That's disgusting!" They laugh on me - on us after I finish my freak out session.

"Every parents done that. We all want to now how it's going, right Pa?"

"That's right! We are curious, son."

What exactly happening to my family? Am I was thrown from heaven before? What's my fault?

"Pa, oh god..what did Ma gave to you? I'm not talking about this anymore, okay? So, shush!"

"Ohh, nevermind. We can talk to Chan instead. He more supportive than you." She gives me suggestive looks but she turns her attention to the guy on my right."Well, he is no better than me. Hope you know that."

"We know that's not true. Right, darling?" Her smile turning scary and she looks like planning something in her head. I'm sure it is bad idea, trust me.

"Okay, fine! We will go. It's better than stuck here, being asked about that thing." I don't know why I feel hot suddenly. "Oh hon, we know you like it." She sits nearby me, giving her chance to poke me making me slightly shrieking.

"Whatever.."


Update ~ I wanna say thank you for those that subscribe this humble story . I love u !! Is this okay, tho? Huhu . But first , ciao !