S E V E N

Baekhyun's Youth

I'm still sprawling on the bed while waiting for Baekhyun in the shower. I'm relaxing the unstretch muscles by then a phone ringing in the air, disturbing my me-time early in the morning. I let it but I had enough after a few times it ringing non stop. 

I answer call instead.

Yah! Byun Baek, where are you?

"Hello Lay. It's Chanyeol, Baekhyun is showering."

O-oh Chanyeol! I'm sorry for disturbing your morning, I just wanna ask what time we should gather at the lobby.

"Around ten I think because our flight at two. If we arrive early, we could walk around and shopping if you guys want." I say things casually, I know he must be awkward with me after what happened yesterday.

O-oh, alright then..

I hum, "Okay. We'll meet at ten. I'm hanging up."

Wait!!

I sigh. "If you going to apologize, don't. Baekhyun already say sorry for your . You can thank him later."

Baekhyun did? Oh my god, he shouldn't do that. It's my fault! Chan-

"Lay, look. Things were done and it's not a big deal, honestly. I forgive your sorry , okay. Now we're done about that. And! Don't initiate too much skinship with Baekhyun. I tell you this once."

Wow, is this what it feels like? I thought.

You're sound jealous. I thought you don't love him...

"..."

Chanyeol?

"..."

Hello?

"..."

Are you there?

"I don't love him."

...pardon?

"Maybe I'm starting."

Before Lay could ask any questions, I hang up. After placing back the phone at where it should be, I lost in my thoughts again. Baekhyun's name become a common topic in my head.

Love.

I admit it sometimes Baekhyun can be a with that foul mouth. He is a bit rude for thinking he could do anything he likes in this world, he is young. He needs guidance for a better life, he's not spoiled but just a brat. In times, I start to see more other sides hidden in him.

Powerful yet fragile intern. Supporter. Good son. Stranger shy. Candy-like bestfriend.

Maybe it's how he survived at abroad countries.

He may has flaws, but there still good things in him that covered the flaws - human's not perfect. I have many more things to discover about this short guy. I found myself believing that marriage teach many in life.

"CHANYEOL!!"

"AAHH!!" I shout unintentionally when Baekhyun successfully make me nearly having heart attack. "What was that for?!!"

Baekhyun now crouching at the carpet, rolling over while his shoulder shaking non stop as his laugh booming in the hotel room. I wonder if anyone could hear his laugh from the outside because he's damn loud. Who's child is this...

"You should...see your...f-face!" He struggling to talk between his hysterical laugh. He then sits up, still clutching on his stomach and tears can be seen at the corner of his eyes.

What's so funny?

"You ." I throw the pillow, falling straight on his face making he immediately stop laughing. He frowns.

"You're too ugly. Staring at a point while your mind travelling into other dimensions. I've been calling you since forever yet you just like.." He let his mouth open slightly, his eyes unfocused and his face blank - reacting my expression before

Now he's uglier.

I roll my eyes. "Let's packing. We need to go down at ten."

"Ten?" He runs to take his phone, freaking out when it shows another forty five minutes to spend.

"Oh god, we're late! , there still many need to pack. Clothes, toiletries, laptop, charger...oh, I haven't told Lay yet." He searching in his phone but then looks up. "You answered my call?"

"Yeah. Lay asked when we should go down." I get off from the bed, grabbing my towel and walk to the bathroom.

"I-I mean you talked to him?"

"What else, hon.."

 


They are not like this. They had me dumbfounded when they greet each other back at the lobby as if nothing happened yesterday. Both talking their interests in ease like they know each other before. We're eating in the restaurant since it's lunch time and spending times waiting our flight.

There must be something happened during the call.

I eyeing them like a hawk from Chanyeol to Lay from time to time. I haven't say a word, thinking for their weird affection towards each other and I think Chanyeol notice my silence.

"Are you losing your voice?"

"Yeah Baek. I barely heard from you." Lay adds.

I shrug but keep my eyes. I lean back on the chair, crossing my arms. "What happen to you guys?"

"What do you mean what happen?" Lay blinking rapidly - he doesn't understand. Lay is one of my friend that tends to being clueless, he's not really good in korean.

"You guys good?"

Lay chuckles. "Of course we are. Right, Chanyeol?" Amazingly he nods.

"No, I mean..I swear I saw you both nearly turned the room into fighting arena if I didn't appear breaking between you guys but now you both talking being that giddy giddy. Am I imagining things?"

"We talked and now we're good. As simple as that, Baek!"

Oh ...

"You talked. That's it? Just like that? Nothing else?"

"Yep!" My bestfriend replies happily, slinging his arm around Chanyeol's neck. More weirder that Chanyeol doesn't brushes him off.

"Oh my god.." I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Oh! It's you!" The high note voice suddenly can be heard right next to my ears that make me wincing.

!

I look up to see who the hell she is - how dare she increasing my headache. It turns out she was the beach patient. She has this sparkling eyes when she looks at Chanyeol.

"Do you remember me? I'm the one you saved at the beach." She talks fluently in english, asking excitedly maybe because she finally meet his saviour.

Saviour my .

"Yeah I remember you. Jade, right? The drown girl." Chanyeol answering her politely.

She practically shrieking and without my permission she takes the empty seat next to me but even if she asks, I won't let her. So get the off. I exchange looks with Lay then Chanyeol, pleading him to get her out of here.

What a we got here...

"What are you doing here?" She asks out of nowhere.

We can do what we want. Why do you care?

"Ah, we're waiting for our flight in about an hour. We're going back to Korea."

"Really?" Slumping her shoulder, looking sad and pouting. "But I'm looking forward to hang with you, thanking you for saving me."

No you won't get that . Trust me.

"I guess maybe next time if we meet." Chanyeol replies, getting himself a kick on the shin under the table from me. He hissing as his knee knocking the table, glaring at me after that. Serve him right.

The conversations happen only between Chanyeol and that girl. Neither I or Lay interested answering any of her questions because we definitely know she trying to get into Chanyeol's skin.

"Who are you?" She finally turns her attention to me knowing she's the only initiate the conversation.

Oh well, I thought you never gonna see me here. Done with your flirting?

"I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." We shaking hands. I'm trying my best not to faking my smile. I see Lay covers his laugh with his palm, my smile is creepy. I know

I want to take back my hand but she doesn't let me. She inspecting my hands stating how pretty my thin long fingers. Only stops blabbering when she sees the wedding ring.

"Holy...you're married." I slowly retreat my hands.

"Yes I am."

"So...you're his friend, right?" She pointing to Chanyeol.

, excuse me!

I blink once. "You mean him?" I gesturing to Lay. She waves her hands. "No. The doctor."

Chanyeol looking away from his food, locking gaze with me.

"Oh. He's my husband."

...

"What?!"

God, give me a break.

I wince again, I'm not going to tolerate with this girl anymore. "Hey, you practically screaming next to my ears. I'm on my way to be a doctor, I still need to use my ears and I won't hesitate to sue you if my ears bleed." She gape maybe didn't expect a pretty face like me has a foul mouth. 

"Baekhyun..." Chanyeol calls my name, warning me. I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry." She mutters.

"You better be." Since my own self already out why should I hide myself? Chanyeol clicks his tongue.

Then she knows my relationship with Chanyeol but believe me, she won't budge. This girl keep talking nonsense how much Chanyeol is her ideal guy, telling us about her fantasies. Tired of hearing her nonsense, I keep signaling Chanyeol to brush her off but he ignores me.

Girl, please. You're watching too much disney.

God fulfilling my wish, she excusing herself for her work. While she walking away from our table, she sends flirty winks towards Chanyeol. It would be stupid of her if she didn't see me right there. In a second she disappeared, I let loose my tense - slumping back on the chair.

"Honestly, I don't like her." I growl.

"Me too. She's too loud for my liking." Lay agreed, sipping on his drink. "How about you, Chanyeol?"

The taller shrugs. "I'm good." His answer make me snort loudly.

"Yeah of course."

"Don't even start with me, Byun Baekhyun." He growls.

"You're a ."


Yeay updated !!! Thanks readers I love you guys . Also I want to thank a subscriber for vote my story , I'll appreciate it if anyone want to vote also comment . I'm sorry for any lacking and ... I'm having writer block when I'm on chap 10 . Help me ! Sob2 . Ciao !