S I X

Baekhyun's Youth

I woke up with pats on my shoulder. I squint my eyes when the street light shining straight to my direction, repositioning the leather seat as my mind is a bit blank to figure out.

"We're arrived."

I hum to him, at least to let him know I heard him. He turns off the engine as a sign for me to unplug the seatbelt. I feel very much groggy, not fully awake and struggling on it for a while like an idiot at the passenger seat.

You idiot!

I'm stretching my whole body out from the slight fatigues sitting too long on the hard seat - after I went out from the car. Me apparently after short naps causing me feel like a living corpse - I can't really stand properly without holding the car. This is a bad habit of me, I tell you.

"You're like a drunk person." Chanyeol fumbling on the car keys.

Exactly, I know it..

"Yeah I'm aware." I say uninterested. I heard my friends talked to me about it before so I'm fine. Then I grab his sleeve when he stands next to me "Help me walk."

Chanyeol sighs heavily and lead the way to our room without much protest. During the walk, sometimes I would accidentally bump my nose on his hard back - he'll suddenly stop to give way for people.

"Don't stop so suddenly! , you even broke my nose!" If I'm not this sleepy, I would smack him down on the floor right there.

"You overreacting, Baekhyun. Get a grip, please." He sighs.

My husband is a gentleman freak. Wait, what the I said? Husband? You're crazy.

"Stop being so nice. They don't know you tho."

"Shut up, will you?"

I grumble, letting go of his sleeve and walking on my own. It is a big mistake when someone bumps onto my shoulder causing me stumbling on my own feet. But Chanyeol come to help.

I'm sorry! I'm not looking my way." The guy apologizing in his language. Chanyeol understand my drunky situation, he excuses us.

I splash the cold water after practically being shoved into it to energize myself from sleepiness. I slap myself, blinking a few times, rolling my eyes back - am I look like The Grudge?

"I've ordered some fried chickens and jajangmyeon. Hope you okay with that." Chanyeol at the edge of the bed, telling me while his eyes sticks on the channel.

"I'm okay with everything." I drag my legs and slumping on the bed, slowly laying on my back - pulling the blanket all over me. I can't help but stare at his back for good seconds without making noise then he starts massaging his shoulder.

With concern curiosity, I ask. "What happen to your shoulder?" He stops what he's doing. "Stiff muscles I think, driving all day. Wanna massage it for me?" He turning back at me like a child, blinking cutely asking for lollipop.

Giving him my weird face, I sit up and patting the space in front of me. "Okay. What? What with that face?" I roll my eyes after his face clearly describes 'are you really Baekhyun?'

"Not that I don't know you sleep at the couch all night." I my lips.

Alright! I admit it, maybe I'm too harsh.

He purses his lips before moving to sit in front of me - his back facing me. With this much closer, I realize his shoulder looks so broad.

Looking at that, I feel...protected.

 


His thin and long fingers massaging, putting pressure on my sore shoulder. It hurts yet it feels good and slowly the tense on it gone. We're in comfortable silent.

"You know..Lay was kidding this morning. He said sorry." I'm not in mood to talk. He sighing when he gets no reply. "I know his joke was rude but that's how he expresses his feelings. He actually shy around people too. I'm sure he wants to know you more. And...I'm sorry too."

In a matter of seconds, I've got him pinned under me. His hands stay still in my grasp on his both sides, I'm surprise he doesn't squirming under me - maybe due of shock. He blinking hardly but stay in my piercing gaze.

"You're husband of mine, I hope you realize the fact Baekhyun. You shouldn't lacking in your acts." Seriously my tones drop a few miles underground. It is me when I turn to be more serious.

He starts to struggling but of course he wouldn't win against me.

"Chan-"

"Your sorry is unacceptable."

"But-" I purposely closing the gap between us which making him immediately shut his eyes. I admiring his face for a second.

"You shouldn't kiss. On the lips. With your bestfriend. I repeat, WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND. Stating it is how you guys greet each other. When you are someone's property, act like one. I wish you could do that." My breath fanning against his face.

I inhale deeply before pushing myself away from trapping the smaller boy. Avoiding from arguing about this , I excuse for shower.

Soon I finished showering, wrapping myself into the bathrobe - the foods have arrived so Baekhyun having his dinner silently on the bed. He pays no attention to me cause I know he's starving or he pretends I wasn't there. We both need spaces so I just mind my own things - continuing reading my book at the corner.

I lost track of times since I'm too absorbed into the characters until I found Baekhyun already in his slumber. I walk to his side and tugs the blanket until it reaches his chin. He stirring in return, hugging the sheet tightly.

Baekhyun is never a good friend with cold.

"...stay.." It surprises me that he suddenly hold me up when I'm about to sleep on the hard couch. That eyes now looking but half lidded. "Sleep on the bed, Chanyeol."

"Go back to sleep.." Hesitantly, I his soft hair gently hoping he'll drove back to sleep and it's successful. Except, his firm grip still on my wrist.

Looks like I don't have any choice. The bed is more inviting than the stupid couch.

 


The birds chirping, reminding humans to wake up and start working - we're not here for work so I crouching more to my side seeking for warmth. But something's different.

Hard chest.

...

CHEST??!!

...

"...stay.."

"Sleep on the bed, Chanyeol."

...

OHMYGOD!!

Bitting on my lips, I open my eye - the left one to confirm is he really there. My eyes widening when I see his perfect face right in front of me. His face somehow calming and..just nice enough, that's all I can say.

"Are you done staring?" Out of nowhere he asks, opening his eyes that make me startle from my doing. My face feels hot.

"I- I though you were sleeping.."

, why am I stuttering for?!

I quickly look away then moving further to my side away from him, even though I secretly want his warmth suffocating me.

"What, are you falling for me?"

"Euw. What the hell?" Disgust.

I heard Chanyeol moving on the bed - looking with the corner of my eyes, I found him in a position, gazing at me interestingly.

What the hell with this person?

"I love you." He breaths.

I snap to look at him. The words came out naturally from his mouth and yes, it does sound lovely. I blinking for numerous times - am I dreaming? Of course I'm surprise but then it clicks.

No, he just testing you.

I mentally swipe the surprise expression off and replacing with the smirking one. I crawling to him - now he's the one that wearing the shock.

"Shut the up. I'll never let myself to be fooled by a ing idiot like you, Chanyeol." I point out my index finger stabbing right on his chest.

His big eyes now change to send glares at me but I can't help not to pour more oils in the fire.

"Looks like cat caught your tongue, huh?" I pur teasingly.

"You-"

"I'm going for shower!" I jump off the bed humming happy tunes and literally skipping into the bathroom. Laughing my off as soon I step inside the bathroom. You should see his face, it's damn funny!

Good morning, boy. Welcome to the hell, dear.


Update !!! What I'm doing?? Hahaha . Thanks for subscribes and comments . I love you for following this story . I'm sorry if I'm lacking in any aspects . Ciao !