F O U R + pic

Baekhyun's Youth

Okay this is unofficial cover . I think so .. Hahaha . 


"Flight 012, please come to gate KM66. Thank you." The intercom calling the passengers that should be at the gate. We include.

On our way, I see Baekhyun keeps on fumbling his iPhone and looking around like he searching for someone.

"Yah, where are you?!" And now he's calling with I don't know who. He glances at me a few times and whispering on his phone. I roll my eyes, like hell I wanna know what they're talking about.

"Baekkie!!" Soon after that, I hear a familiar voice from afar and that guy waving happily as he striding towards us. My point is he also bringing his suitcase.

"Lay!!" Baekhyun leaves his side and hug the Lay guy. I give them judgmental looks. "Why he is here too?" I ask after their typical dramatic greeting, frowning as Baekhyun moves his attention to Lay.

"Lay is gonna come with us. I'm so happy with that!" Baekhyun grinning too much, seems so happy that he won't realize I'm not into this. "Woah, since when we discussed about he's gonna following us?"

He stares at me. "We discussed alone and of course without you. Or else you won't agree." I raise my eyebrow. "Does it matter if I agree or not? You're gonna ignore it anyway."

He let go of the arm he being clinging on, stopping right in front of me. He smirks, "Good to know then.." I can hear he gritting his teeth now.

We having a few seconds of glaring and both of us won't back off until someone stepping in, separating the intense glares. "Please be matured, both of you."

"We are!" Unfortunately we let out the same exactly answers and back to game.

"Stop following me!!" We huff. Seriously?

"You're the one that following me!!!" We roll our eyes. Unbelievable.

"You!!!!" We pull our abandoned suitcases to the earlier destination. "Why are you following me here?!" He shouting like we're in our room. Hope you realize soon we're at the public...

"In case you forgotten, we're going to honeymoon. Together." I press on the word 'together'.

We keep arguing along the way and don't realize we accidentally leave out the best friend of Baekhyun. Luckily he is right behind of us last time I've checked. I can feel he snickering behind me.

 


Today most times spend in the flight - we arrive in France nearly night. My hurts from sitting too long, I'm sure others too. As soon as we get out from the flight, I'm stretching up as far as I can also suppressing the moan that want to leave my lips. But someone tugging down my shirt.

"...Your skin exposed. I don't want anyone checking it out." Chanyeol whispers next to my ears, fanning his breath against me. Embarrassingly I let down my arms, pulling my suitcase and signing Lay to follow me walk ahead.

"What the was that?" I speak under my breath and mostly asking myself.

"What did you say?" Lay asks curiously.

"Do you hear what he's saying? He is ing checking me out!" I only get a snicker from him. "Of course he would, he's your husband."

"Laayyy..." I'm whining and tugging his arm, pouting. Then he takes out his phone and place it right in front of me. A second later I think I hear a click. "What are yo-"

"Taking the ugly pic of you." He sing sang and poke his tongue out, mocking me. Before I can register what he's saying, he runs away from me and shouting to catch him to delete the picture in his phone.

"Lay! Yah, Zhang Yixing! Stop-" A big hand shutting my mouth from forming words. I pinch his hand making him quickly removes that big hand. "I don't think cutting people's words are funny." I glare at him.

"I have reason. We're now in the middle of attention. What, you like that?" He asks me in monotone. I look around me, some of them staring at us.

I forgot we're in people's place..

I just ignore his challenging stare and stepping into the building that Lay disappeared before.

"Hello, may I get the key to this room?" I show her the reserved letter that my parents asked to bring it with me. She smiles and asking me to wait.

She is about to give the key at me but the unwanted guy comes and take it from her grip. "Thank you." I glare him again as he flashing her a small smile.

"Don't you feel tired glaring me all the times?" He asks me once we walk away from the counter into the lift. Level 5.

I snicker. "Then let me ask you," I walk closer till there no gaps anymore. "Don't you feel tired trying to annoyed me all the times? Cuz I don't need that kind of service."

My luck this time when the lift opens it's door right on the time. I hurriedly leave the suffocating space and searching for the room we're gonna stay.

I patient-impatiently wait for him to come and unlock this door. I'm tired and I want to sleep. As soon as I see the bed, I flopping on it. The fluffiness of the sheets dragging me into the dreamland.

He can sleep where he wants, I don't care.

 


A day before our flight back to Korea...

I startle from my sleep, flinching when my eyes make contact with the sunlight that peeking through the thin curtains. I find myself sprawling on my stomach all over the bed that no space left untouched. I sit up but he isn't there so I'm back drifting in the thick blanket

Not a second later, I feel a hard contact on my forehead. "Ouch! What the !!" I rubbing the spot where he flicks me.

"Get up sleepy head." He pulling the blanket that covering me. I grab my phone at the nearby table, checking what time is it. "What the, it's already noon and you just ing wake me up now?!!"

I get off from the bed and rushing to get my towel, pushing him aside when he blocks my way. I hear he mutters "You sleep like a log." He crossing his arms on the chest.

I throw the pillow towards him. "Why my luck is so bad that I need to marry an idiot like you?" I stomping all the way until I get in the bathroom.

"I won't be a surgeon if I'm an idiot!" He shouts from the other side.

"Idiot." I curse under my breath and hoping the warm water can reduce the stress early in the morning.

 


While Baekhyun bathing, Lay come in the room without knocking with unamused feeling surrounding him. Just about I want to snap at him, he shows me the master key and smile not-so-innocently.

I adjusting on the bed and look at him questionably. "Why you here?"

"We have a date." He leaning against the main door.

"Bull. This is not your honeymoon. Hell, you're not even married to him."

"So what? You're mad?" He comes to me, inserting his hands in the pockets for second. Eyes look so challenging.

I don't know what kind of devil that possessing me but next thing I know I'm about to punch him on the face. Breaths ragging through my nose.

"Yah, Chanyeol! What are you doing?! Let go of him!" Baekhyun drags me away from his friend then he rush beside him, checking if he alright or not.

Who's your husband actually?

"Why do you want to punch him? He didn't do anything to you!" He shouting on my face.

I clench my hands, slowly forming into fist. "You just got back from the ing bathroom how can you know what he did!!" My voice raising.

"I know him. He won't do that to you."

"Oh really? Surely you don't know me enough." I laugh pathetically. "You should marrying him then.." with that I walk passed them. Forcefully bumping on their shoulders, leaving the room without last glance.

Soon, I hear the door being open again. "Yah, Chanyeol! Stop there." Baekhyun voice booming across the hall. Hoping no one there. He doesn't even wears proper clothes which is bathrobe.

I turn back from where I stand. "What else do you want?"

"Where are you going? We're going out in a few minutes. Ma and Pa want us there."

Seriously he can act like nothing happen here? Yah!

"It can be postpone tomorrow. I suggest you treat your patient inside, maybe he sick from..uh..shock? Yeah, right." I reply full of sarcastic.

Once again I walk away.

But the feeling won't get away...

 


With unknown feeling, I get back in where I found Lay sits at the side of the bed. He staring at the carpet and playing with his nails.

"So Lay. Why are you here at first place?" I take a seat next to him.

"I think your husband misunderstanding things..." Lay then tells me what happened exactly before. "It wasn't my first intention to do that.."

"Laaayyy, how can he not?" I grab handfuls of my hair as if trying to make sense what Lay had been telling me.

"I thought he won't because the marriage is not based on love."

"You're an idiot sometimes.." I bite my nails. It's one of my habit - bad habit actually when I feel anxious.

I lie down on the bed after I send him away to his room because I need space to think. Seems like I'm not going anywhere but stay quietly, wondering where Chanyeol could be. My lids feel heavy.

Suddenly my phone ringing make me jump.

"Where are you? How about the plans today?" Chanyeol says on the other line.

"I thought you want it to be postpone." I reply lazily as yawn escaping my mouth.

"No much time left if you forgotten. What the, you still unprepared?" He sounds surprised.

"Right...nope." My lids going to close again. I place the phone on my cheek as I laying on my side.

"Baekhyun, you've been there for 10 hours for godsake get the up or I'll drag you down."

Woo, he's threatening me.

"Screw you." I hang up and force myself to get dress. I choose a simple white t-shirt and black tight. Covering the spots on the face and styling my hair took me for twenty minutes.

"There you are.." He snickering at me when I appear in front of him with innocent face.

"Where are we going?"

 


I drive the volkswagen to our destiny. We don't talk too much and enjoying the silence in between. I don't like the radio being because it would distracting me. But the bored face by Baekhyun is noticeable so I turn it on but in medium volume.

"This thing can be open right?" He asks and pointing at the roof. I just 'hmmm' and keep on driving. I hear he cursing me under his breath, "cold bastard."

I press the ultimate button, the roof slowly opening and the blue skies making his appearance. I grabbing the sunglasses and give it one to Baekhyun, knowing he will complain if I'm not.

Soon he screaming "Oh my god, this is awesome!!!!" The air blowing his hair and face also I can't stop imagine how beautiful ugly is him. I mentally slap myself.

While Baekhyun busy throwing himself on the air, I take the opportunity to massage my sore shoulder with one hand that I get this morning. It happens right after I woke up and mainly it caused by the sofa.

I need to prevent from getting kill by him right?

His phone ringing at his seat so I pulling him back inside the car. Right when he wants to say something, the ringtone asking him to pick up.

"Yeah, Ma. What is it?"

And so they talk for a good minutes till we arrive at the destiny. The summer sea. The water is so pure blue and sure there are many tourists visiting.

"Men, women and stuffs."


Ehem . Updated !! Thanks for reading and I love my subscribers ! Hahaha that's all . Ciao !