behind closed doors

right around the corner

 

 

 

1 Week Later 

 

 

I climbed onto our private airplane and sat in the seat at the very front.

JB rushed to claim the seat next to me and proudly said, " I decided that I was the best person to sit next to my Jimin." 

"Well I have Mark anyway!" Jackson stuck his tongue out and hugged Mark. 

 

"Ok, settle down guys," Our producer began to speak, "To ensure your privacy, only the assistant producer, 5 makeup stylists and I will be on the island so don't expect someone to do everything for you. This is the true idol test for you guys. I know you've worked hard every day since your debut and before that but the expectations for this musical and mini reality show are skyrocketing. Got7, 15& fighting!" 

"Fighting!" We all shouted back. 

 

Suddenly, a makeup stylist ran in and yelled, "Where's BTS?" 

"Huh?" Junior said, "I thought they were taking a separate airplane?" 

"No!" She replied, "Did you just assume we'd give you enough room to sleep on two chairs or something? Aigoo! Where are they?" 

The pilot said, "You guys better hurry up, I have other things to do," and muttered, "Idols these days..." 

 

From outside we heard a loud, "We're here!" and BTS began to climb aboard. 

"Where were you?" the makeup stylist sighed, "Ah, tell me when we arrive." after another glare from the pilot.

She got off and the airplane soon began to accelerate.

 

Immediately, I shut the airplane window and grabbed my chair fiercely.

I could feel my lunch creeping back up my throat.

All around me I heard oohs and ahhs as the airplane lifted off the runaway.

 

The airplane tilted way back and my vision was in disarray.

JB gently patted my head, for he was one of the only people who knew about my air sickness. 

Only 12 more hours to endure, I promised myself. 

 

Soon, the airplane began to stabilize and I quickly excused myself to the bathroom.

But before I could reach it, V stopped me and laughed, "Already gotta pee?" 

I didn't bother responding and rushed to the small restroom.

 

I couldn't hear myself much over the airplane's engine but there was a surprise lurch and I sprayed myself and the toilet seat in vomit.

"!" I yelled, not caring whether or not anyone heard me. 

My mouth and the very small restroom smelled foul.

I quickly flushed the toilet and tryed to clean the toilet seat as best as I could.

I gurgled the taste out of my mouth but it still lingered at the back of my throat.

 

I opened the door as quietly as humanly possible but I knew Jin and Suga, who sat in the back row, heard everything.

Although they didn't say anything, their expressions said everything for them.

Returning to my seat, I felt a whole lot better and tired.

Laying against the window, my body slipped into slumber. 

 

A finger tapped my shoulder and I opened my eyes.

JB said, "Your trip to the bathroom must've worn you out because we're here." 

"What?" I jumped.

After walking out of the airplane, the small runway was surrounded with miles of tall trees and forestry. 

 

"And we're supposed to film a musical in this environment?" Jungkook sighed. 

"Yeah," Suga added, "I expected it to be a little more...civilized." 

"What? It sounds like we're already giving up!" Bambam exclaimed.

"I have. I'm getting too old for this," Suga said.

Everyone turned to stare at him.

"Ok, ok fine. I was just joking." 

 

"Ah, there is your hotel," our producer pointed at a small worn building in the distance, "See you there in a bit!" and we watched as he hopped in a golf cart and drove away.

"Don't leave us PD-nim!" Yugyeom yelled. 

Junior piped up, "I know we're all tired from the flight and time zone change but we're idols. We've trained and worked most of life to entertain people. And this musical is just a part of it. But whatever happens, let's just deal with it together, as a team."

"Thanks for the inspiring speech oppa, but maybe we should get walking," I suggested.

"Genius!" Jin grinned.

 

When we arrived at the building, the sun was starting to set.

Up close, the walls looked worse that I had expected but at least we didn't have to sleep in tents.

As we walked in, I saw Yerin sitting in the lobby, reading a book. 

 

"Yerin!" I whined and collapsed in her lap, "I missed you so much." 

"Me too," she giggled and rubbed my head, "Sorry I left you alone for so long and didn't tell you earlier about the musical," 

"Aw, I already told you I can't stay mad at you for long," I said.

 

"Um sorry to break the moment but the hotel owner only has 3 rooms available," JB interrupted. 

"That's perfect," I said.

"Ok for you that may be great, but for 7 people to share one room is insane. Especially for the Bangtan Boys with 3 crazy members and 2 angry ones."

"Oh," both Yerin's and my face fell. 

 

Rap Monster came over and said, "We discussed and decided who should go with who. Yerin you're with Suga, Jackson, Bambam and J-Hope. Jimin you'll be with Mark, Jungkook, Junior and V."

"You're separating us," I stated.

"It's ok, Jimin. We can deal with it." Yerin looked at me. 

 

I sighed, "By the way, where is our luggage?" 

"Already in our rooms," Rap Monster. 

"Let's go to sleep early, we'll need energy for tomorrow," JB said and I got a weird sense of déjà vu. 

JB gave me a card to unlock the door and quickly said, "Room 13," before rushing to corral his maknaes.

 

"Good luck," Yerin said to me before entering the room right next to mine. 

"Ah why am I fretting about sharing a room with guys? Honestly I should be more terrified about the musical. I have no idea what we're going to do." I muttered to myself and opened the peeling door of Room 13. 

When I walked in, the first thing I noticed was 2 beds. A look of horror crossed my face.

 

Mark and Junior were talking to each other on a bed while Jungkook and V were checking out the small bathroom. 

I went up to Junior and asked, "How is this going to work?" and glanced at the beds. 

"You won't mind sleeping between your two favorite oppas, right?" 

"N-no," I responded. 

 

"I'm taking a shower first," Jungkook announced and walked out the bathroom shirtless. 

I immediately turned around and my cheeks turned rosy. 

Mark and Junior began to laugh loudly at my reaction.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

"He's gone," V said and I heard a door close. 

 

I sighed and turned around, " Can I take a shower next?" 

But before anyone could speak, a loud shriek came from outside our room. 

I ran out and saw Yerin on her knees, staring in shock.

Before her was a pretty gruesome scene.

 

J-Hope's body was hanging from the ceiling held upside down with rope tied around his ankles.

A deep, large slash on his stomach caused his intestines and blood to pour out

A small puddle of thick blood sat under him but there were no weapons nearby. 

 

Soon everyone was crowded around the corpse and their mouths agape. 

Yerin sobbed, "I asked if he could get me a cup of water." 

"We literally just arrived," Rap Monster said, "How is this even possible?"

"Ah!" Suga angrily yelled, "They should've brought security with us too. How could this happen so easily? Is there even a hospital on this pitiful island?" 

 

"I'm so sorry. So sorry. I'm just. It's all my fault." Yerin repeatedly whispered to herself. 

I grabbed her shoulders, "Yerinnie this is not your fault at all. This is a clear set up murder." 

"He could've actually committed suicide. There aren't any footprints or sharp items so it could be a planned attempt." JB said. 

"Ok but either way it wasn't your fault Yerin. For right now we need to find PD nim. We could possibly be in serious danger right now. We also need to clean this mess up before other people see." I stared into her eyes.

 

"Does anyone know where the Producer is staying though?" Rap Monster asked.

"Don't any of you guys get it?" Suga suddenly shouted, "J-Hope, one of Bangtan Boys' precious members, has died. How do you just calmly stand there and talk like your best friend's ing dead body is not right on front of you? As a humane person how can you just stand there?"

Tears began to stream down his face as he stared at J-Hope's body. 

 

Jin wrapped his arms around Suga and said, "People deal with death differently. Some with anger and violence, some go in denial, some just cry, and somendon't react and ignore it. But for now, we have to stay calm and composed like idols." 

"Don't even mention anything about idols. Don't give me that crap!" Suga slapped his hands away. 

 

 "Well while you guys were bickering, I texted PD-nim and he's in California so it'll take him about an hour to fly here," JB announced. 

 "For now, we should probably stay in our rooms and watch each other," Youngjae suggested. 

"What?" Jimin lightly laughed, "You're making it sound like one of us is a murderer." 

"It is a possibility," Junior muttered.

He looked at all of us and smiled, "I'm pretty sure no one in here would murder J-Hope though." 

 

And then we returned to our rooms and waited and listened. 

 

 

 

Ok OK OK Sorry the story took a quick turn near the end but I need to get the plot going.

Also this story is having no romance whatsoever but I'm not sure who to ship Jimin with so please comment unless you want me to kill them

(wow I'm so nice)

Everything feels a little messy right now so I'll try to spend more time on the next chapter. 

 

Quick Disclaimer : Please don't hate me if I kill your favorite character/person you shipped with Jimin but I mean this is a murder romance story and I don't want to kill all the irrelevant characters (because they might become important later on)