lips are sealed

right around the corner

 

 

 

They both immediately sigh and Jackson explains, "Well, uh, you kinda went insane,"

My eyes widen, "What do you mean?"

"Before I say anything, we should get everyone," Jackson knodded at Jungkook. 

Jackson tied me onto a chair, "For precautions ; you'll soon see why."

 

The living members of Got7 and the Bangtan Boys gathered around as Jackson started, "Right after you appeared from your mysterious disappearance-"

"Which you still need to explain about," Taehyung interrupted. 

Jackson continued, "You fainted and we assumed it was because of exhaustion. JB put you in a bed but a minute later, you opened your eyes. They were a strange blood orange and you immediately attacked Jimin. Luckily it was only a few scratches before we managed to lock you into the room."

 

My eyes turned to Jimin, who did have scratch marks down his face.

I gasped and immediately apologized.

"I'm assuming you weren't aware that any of this happened, right?" Jin asked. 

I shook my head, "The last thing I remembered was passing out into JB's arms."

 

"Were you possessed?" Yugyeom pondered. 

"If we have a murderer and a ghost in here, I'd rather commit suicide," Jimin said. 

I wasn't sure if he was joking or not.

"Oh," Suga added, "By the way, I found Yerin's head in a drawer while you were gone."

"What?" I jumped up. 

 

"We can discuss that later, but for now Jimin's safety is our top priority. If she somehow caught a virus while she was gone, she may be in serious danger," JB worriedly stared at me.

"Guys don't worry about me," I nervously laughed, "I'm fine."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "We'd have to be insane to believe that ridiculous lie."

Taehyung and Jimin slipped out the room.

No one bothered stopping them ; I'd want to leave this conversation as well. 

 

"Do you recall any insect biting you?" Junior asked me.

I shook my head, "Honestly guys, I'm okay. It's probably just the stress."

"No," Yugyeom shook his head, "You seemed...strange,"

The others nodded and agreed with him. 

 

"Are you-" Youngjae didn't finish his sentence. 

The silence confirmed we were all thinking the same thing. 

"No! No, no, no," I shook my head, "I swear I'm not the murderer. Do you think I'd have it in me to kill Yerin?" 

Everyone looked uneasily at each other.

 

I felt the wet hot tears fill up my eyes.

I wanted to squeak out the words that were bottled up inside me. 

But with no one defending me, I felt so broken. 

 

An awkward silence settled in the air as the guys watched me cry.

A shriek shattered the quiet and by now, I was used to it.

"Hyung!" Jungkook cried. 

The males sped out the room.

It took all the energy inside me to follow them and not wallow in misery on the floor.

 

In a hallway, Taehyung lay with several holes in his stomach.

I was unsure what sort of weapon could create those holes.

Blood poured from his wounds and tears dripped down his face.

His injuries were still quite recent and his body racked with pain.

He rolled back and forth with his hands in fists.

 

Jimin stared at his body while his other members shook his shoulders.

"What were you guys thinking?" Rap Monster yelled.

Suga turned to me, "It was her!"

I exclaimed, "I didn't-"

"Shut up!" Suga ran at me with his fists raised.

 

I stumbled back and squeezed my eyes shut.

I wasn't sure what had happened but when I opened my eyes after not feeling any impact, Jimin stood in front of me with his arms spread wide.

"Hyung, calm down!"

He repeated, "It was her. I know it!"

 

"Jimin was in the room with you guys. I know that you're frustrated with all these unanswered questions but you shouldn't take it out on a woman. If anything, you should be suspecting me because I was the only one with Taehyung." Jimin fiercely said.

My face slightly flushed, "I'm sorry for-"

"Its okay," Jimin interrupted, "We're the one who should be apologizing for scaring you. I'm really sorry."

"No, it's fine I-" I barely started.

"You guys can stop blatantly flirting right in front of us," Suga rolled his eyes.

 

I clenched my fist.

"Really Yoongi?" Jimin sighed, "We're friends and that's also why I trust her. Jimin isn't the killer."

Jungkook mumbled, "If she's really your friend, you should stop interrupting her. She looks a little pissed after you guys cut her off several times," And pointed at my tight fist. 

"Nah, I'm used to it. My opinion isn't always the most desired anyways because half of them are sarcastic," I relaxed my hands, "Maybe I should leave to let you guys figure out your problem out. I need some time alone myself."

I walked out and no one stopped me.

 

I began to make my way to the sea.

Tall waves crashed along the shoreline in the distance.

It occurred to me that it's very likely that a hurricane or tsunami will hit us considering we're on an island.

 

Suddenly, I noticed a small piece of paper buried under sand.

Walking over to it, I picked it up. 

It's Jimin.

Although only 2 words, I knew it was Yerin's handwriting.

And I knew I didn't kill her so that meant-

 

I gasped.

This was a mistake.

Her vision must've been blurry or disoriented.

It can't be Jimin. 

Or was it?

 

I shook my head at the though of it.

It was impossible.

Could the paper be a fraud?

I hoped it was, but if it was a fake, why would someone imitate Yerin's handwriting?

 

The most obvious answer was if they were the murderer framing someone else.

But could there be a deeper reason?

Convincing myself that it was an impostor, I slowly returned to the hotel.

By then, the sun had set and the boys were asleep along the floor and strewn over couches. 

I quietly slipped into bed and nightmares consumed my sleep.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Clouds filled the sky when I woke up.

After barely getting 4 hours of sleep, I tip-toed my way to the kitchen.

Yawning, I opened the slightly dusty fridge.

Lately, I haven't had much time to eat and take care of myself.

It was quite evident that I had lost weight and gained a few pimples because of it. 

 

My eyes adjusted to the light and I saw Yerin's head sitting on the top shelf.

I stumbled back and tears already threatened to reappear.

Her face was already mostly decomposed and I gagged.

The smell was horrendous and freezing it had not helped much.

 

Didn't Suga mention finding her head earlier?

Did he do this?

Suddenly, my appetite disappeared and I closed the refridgerator. 

Walking outside, I gazed at the birds nesting in a nearby tree.

 

When did this all start?

I had lost track of the days and all of our phones mysteriously vanished along the way. 

I thought about when I got off the island and what an adventurous tale it would be to tell my parents. 

 

Gently smiling, I wondered if they'd attack me, telling me to stop being an idol and come live with them. 

"Why is your job more dangerous than it should be?" I imagined my mom frowning.

That is, if I made it out alive. 

A shout seized the cool morning wind and I sighed and stood up.

Another day, another death.

 

But since when had it become more of dealing with grief and less of terrified for my own life?

And since when had I unconsciously realized that I was strangely immune to the murderer?

 

 


 

 

Feel free to comment, thoughts, theories, critisisms, etc!

 

So, who do you think is the murderer?