Xiumin and Suho's POV

Stay Strong EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin’s POV:

“Please be ok Sehun-ah” I kept repeating over and over in my head. What’s wrong with us? What has happened to our EXO?

I was over thinking as I kept watching Baekhyun changing ChanYeol’s wet towel but then I remembered that I must go check on D.O and Kai one more time so I was about to leave when Baekhyun grabbed my hand “Where are you going? I need you here Hyung”

“I’ll be back Baekhyun-ah I’m just going to check on KyungSoo and JongIn”

“Why what’s wrong with them?”                                            

“JongIn’s body is too sore to move and KyungSoo’s throat hurts … I think that they over worked themselves”

I can see the look on BaekHyun’s face changing to a paler one, he had the same questions I had I’m sure, why are we like this? It’s just another bad day and I hope it passes so quickly too. He didn’t say anything and just let go of my hand. I quietly walked away of the room and opened the door of the other.

Kai was peacefully sitting on his bed while D.O was under his pile of covers. JongIn saw me coming in but he didn’t make a move. I went in and set by his side “How do you feel?” I asked

“Sleepy”

I smiled at his answer “What’s going on out there? I could hear Baekhyun and Chen Hyung calling for Sehun is everything ok? Sorry but I couldn’t get off my bed”

I moved my hand and playfully his hair as I tried to answer as gentle as possible

“ChanYeol is sick and Sehun was vomiting since 6am, Baekhyun is exhausted too, and while we were trying to find out what was wrong with Yeol, Sehun must have felt left behind and he got out. I don’t know where but he’s just gone, so Chen and Suho went out looking for him”

Kai lifted his head off his pillow “What?” he said with lots of confusion. D.O however, pulled away his blankets and picked his head out; even though he can’t speak, his expressions weren’t something nice as well.

Suddenly, I could hear the main door being opened, I blocked Kai from getting up and I went to see who it was. As I walked to the front door, I saw Suho holding Sehun by the arm followed by Chen and Lay. Wait? Lay? I walked forward to them and just gave Sehun a small hug “You got us worried you stupid jerk, where have you been?” I whispered. I released the hug and looked at him in the face; his eyes were tearing up and I felt so bad “sorry” I said “I shouldn’t have left you alone” He gave me a little nod as he whipped his tears then Suho walked him to the couch and laid him down.

I couldn’t analyze how Lay was here yet, I kept staring at him after Sehun left, he smiled at me “S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter