Sehun and Lay's POV

Stay Strong EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV:

Xiumin and Suho Hyung left me and went to check on the others, I don’t know why but I have a bad feeling since it took them a lot of time to come back, or did they forget about me?

I saw Suho getting a bowl of water and another towel earlier, someone is sick? No I don’t think so; they all looked quite healthy yesterday. I don’t know anymore; I’m tired, it’s suffocating me. I shouldn’t be here, I’m just standing in their way, and I’m no good for them in this situation.

I felt betrayed; I didn’t know what’s wrong with me or what’s wrong with them. I don’t belong here anymore. I wanted to be somewhere else; I wanted to get some fresh air; that’s why I left. I grabbed my coat that was hanging by our door and my shoes and just got out.

It was 7:40am and the neighborhood was still quiet. It is always quiet in here that’s why our company chose this place for us. It’s a classy neighborhood, big houses, fancy cars, and you hardly see anyone on the street, everybody are minding their own business and they wouldn’t care if any famous people lived around them or maybe it’s too obvious and they just don’t care.

Even though my head was spinning a little and my stomach was feeling funny, I really enjoyed the walk down the street, the air was cold and I liked the way it hit my face and cheeks; it was refreshing and it helped me to forget my aching head a little.

I was still walking but I had no precise destination until I heard my name being called “Sehun-ah?” I turned around as I knew the owner of that voice “Is it you?” he asked. I smiled a little at his sight; it’s been a while now since I’ve last seen him “Oh Hyung” I answered and he immediately came toward me and hugged me tightly.

I really needed that hug; he came to me out of nowhere and pressed me in his arms which was exactly what I needed; comfort with no questions asked. As he hugged, me I just couldn’t help myself any longer and my tears fell down like rivers. I was holding them for so long and he somehow triggered them and forced them out. He was really warm and I just exploded.  At first, he didn’t realize I was crying he was laughing “Long time, no see, how have you been?” he asked “What? Did they order you to go and buy stuff early in the morning again?” he asked again but my throat was blocked from answering I was sobbing quietly.

Suddenly, I could feel his arms all around me and tapping slowly on my back, he finally noticed my tears. We were standing there for few minutes and still he didn’t ask me anything; he must have been very confused because I just let it all go on his shoulder and he didn’t even know why “Why? What’s wrong Sehun-ah?” he whispered in my ear. “Are you ok? Are you hurt? Are you sick? Did the Hyungs say or did something?” his questions, as simple as they all were, I knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter