ChanYeol and BaekHyun's POV

Stay Strong EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChanYeol’s POV:

BaekHyun looked very tired, he just got into his bed and only minutes later he was in dream land. I reached my backbag and got myself the vitamin drink I bought earlier. I had some, then, I walked across the room and put off the lights.

 I checked my phone its 23h.

As soon as I lied down and closed my eyes, I could feel my head throbbing so badly. I was having this headache since this morning and its just getting worse no matter how many aspirins I got. I closed my eyes tighter and ran my hand through my forehead trying to give myself a small massage before letting it land on my eyes.

Now that everything around me is so quiet, I could hear my heart beating so fast and hard, it felt like it was going to be ripped out of my chest. I could feel the heat rising in my body and the burning in my throat.

I have been feeling sick for about a week. It’s horrible, all I want is to get some sleep and all I’ve got are sleepless nights. I don’t know why I just can’t sleep no matter how much I tried. I’m tired, very tired but I can’t get myself to sleep for more than few hours.  

Suho Hyung is very worried, I know, I hid my sickness under the excuse of exhaustion. Chen and Kai got hurt recently and I just don’t want any more worrying and delaying. It’s just a cold and it will go by so quickly, I don’t need to make everyone know about it.

I rolled on my other side facing the wall and I just gave myself up to sleep.

My head hurts, my throat is burning, and I feel wet. I opened my eyes to the annoying feeling again and it took me quite some time to move my hand and grab my phone. Its 2am in the morning.

I slowly set up on the bed, holding my head in my hands; I suddenly started feeling extremely dizzy.    

I took some time to breathe and shake off the dizziness; I moved the blankets away since I was feeling too hot and sweaty. I got off the bed and I went to the washroom. Slowly but steadily I got there without making any noises. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my face “God I look horrible” I thought to myself. I splashed my face with cold water and I reached my hand to our medicine cabinet; I grabbed some pills and went back to bed.

My eyes were burning, my throat is burning too, and my whole body is on fire. I could feel it as I lay down on my bed again. I closed my eyes and tried to get more sleep but I couldn’t. Everytime I close them they find a way to be opened again. So I just grabbed my phone and went scrolling down the screen online and checking the fans’ comments and reviews.

BaekHyun kept turning round and round in his bed; I can see that he’s not comfortable at all and probably having a nightmare of some kind. On one of his turnings, his blanket fell off. Seeing that, I stood up from my bed and got cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter