Healing Trip

Stay Strong EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV:

 “Where are we going?” asked Sehun while laying his head down on Xiumin’s shoulder and sitting in the second raw of the van which Suho was driving.

“We are taking a break Sehun-ah that’s all” Xiumin answered as he the younger’s hair softly. Suho glanced a little at s and gave them a small reassurance smile then, eyes on the road; he asked “How is Chan?”

ChanYeol was still dripping in sweat, eyes closed; he was just resting his back to his seat and breathing heavily. From time to time Baekhyun would run his hand and feel his forehead which was not getting any better.

Lay sitting close to Chen would give him worried looks “Don’t worry” Chen said “As long as I’m not moving it doesn’t hurt at all” Lay released a deep sigh as he just can’t find anyone or anything to blame for this situation.

Kai and D.O were very quiet, each in his own world. D.O couldn’t speak anyways and Kai didn’t have the energy to argue or talk to anyone about anything. For now, he just trusted his Hyung, closed his eyes and leaned to his seat waiting for the next thing to happen.

The ride was a bit long, quiet and so heavy for all of them. Before even getting into the van, Suho sent a message to their manager SeungHwan

Suho: “It is about time to keep your promise Hyung, or I’ll be doing it myself”

He sent that and switched off his phone, actually, everyone did. They put their phones away, they took their wallets and gathered some clothes and stuff that they may need and just followed Suho’s words.

It took them about 40 minutes to get there. Suho finally parked the van and monitored the boys to come out. They stood in front of a big white facility; a private Clinic. 

“What is this place?” asked Lay

Suho stared into the members’ worried eyes and gave them an its-ok smile “My friend’s father owns this, it’s a Clinic and he works here as well, I’ve already tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter