D.O and Xiumin's POV

Stay Strong EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O’s POV

It must be stress or maybe I have just worked myself harder than what I could handle but my throat is killing me. All those high notes and pitches came with a price.

I’m not sick and I’m not having a cold or flu but it just hurts. It’s hard to swallow anything and it just makes my work more difficult. I wish it would just vanish somehow and leave me alone.

Every one of us is suffering in his own way, I know that and I see it very clearly just like I noticed how JongIn can’t even walk properly because all of his muscles are probably aching, Baekhyun is dreadfully exhausted and ChanYeol is pretending not to be sick in front of us, Lay is in China promoting some individual work while Chen is still suffering from that ankle injury. Exo is a mess right now and we all can see that but only if SeungHwan Hyung, Our manager, would notice. We all are pretending to be ok for the sake of the team but how long would it last? The pretending I mean, the curtains will eventually fall and the show will be over.

I’m still under my blankets, the light coming from the window indicated to me that it’s probably time to get up which is something I’m totally ok with except the fact that I can’t talk or worst; sing. It’s terrifying! The only precious thing I have in this world is my voice and now it’s gone. It’s been a while since my throat started aching but I thought that it was just a minor thing but with our continuous work it just got worse and today I can feel it burning like hell inside of me. My throat is totally swollen.

I suddenly felt like coughing, it hurt so much and I was coughing roughly which probably woke JongIn up because I could hear him asking “Hey Hyung! Are you ok?”  Out of nowhere. He honestly scared me I didn’t expect him to be yet awakened. I pulled the covers off my face and I met his concerned eyes I wanted to lie but I couldn’t because I really wanted to stay h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter