Suho and Sehun's POV

Stay Strong EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho’s POV:

Nobody heard anything from Sehun and it’s been a while, the boys and I were getting really worried so I called my friend, the doctor, who is in charge and asked him if he was okay.

“He is stressed out; as soon as I touched his body I could feel the tension. Physically speaking, he needs to rest but emotionally speaking, he needs you guys with him because honestly I think that he feels left out and hurt on the inside. I’m not a psychiatric but I can see that he doesn’t feel comfortable with you around him, he wants to get away and by getting away he may hurt himself.”

Hearing what my friend just said I got even more worried “Where is he? Can I see him?”

The looks on my friend’s face changed, he closed the file he had between his hands “What do you mean where is he?” he exclaimed “I sent him back to the VIP room more than 30 minutes ago”

Eyes wide open and suddenly very stiff, I couldn’t move. Instead I really felt dizzy, like my world was upside down “Sehun-ah what have we done?” I mumbled. All I wanted was to sit down and think for a second but my legs were not helping me at all as I leaned dizzily toward the wall but only right then Xiumin was ready to catch me. As he helped me up on my feet again, the doctor took quick steps toward me and put his fingers on my neck to feel my heartbeats and at the same time he monitored the way my eyes moved and responded to his voice “You need to lie down” he said.

Xiumin took me slowly by the arm and led me inside the VIP room and got me on one of the beds. I set down but I just couldn’t lay down “Xiumin Hyung! Find him please! our Sehunie” he can’t just get away from us like this, and if he does, he has nowhere else to go. Every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter