Suho and BaekHyun's POV

Stay Strong EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho’s POV:

Our schedules are very stressful and I can see it on the member’s faces. They are all trying to hide the pain and continue the hard work for the team and the fan’s sake, however, this past week, things are getting worse.

On every practice session we had this week, there were accidents, minor accidents but serious enough to shake us all. Chen fell and his ankle hurt him so much that he had to review a doctor “It's not dangerous” he said “Just couple of days and he will be as good as new”. Indeed, Chen was back to the practice room quickly but only when he got back, Kai had to go back after he had landed in a wrong way injuring his back. Of course he was fine just after few hours of rest but it really got us all by surprise and we hated seeing both of them like that.

ChanYeol however, had another type of injury; he wasn’t hurt but rather exhausted. He was lacking sleep and rest, I could see it in the way he walks and speaks to us. Usually, ChanYeol is very dynamic and positive but these days he shows a faint smile which can be easily removed from his face when he turns his back away. While in the car, on our way to perform or to practice, he would sleep on one of the members' shoulders. It felt like the only amount of sleep he was getting was inside the car resting his head on one of the member’s shoulder and not in his bed.

He is our happy virus, and I knew that if he’s feeling so down like this, he’ll drag all of the members down with him too.

He hasn’t lost his smile or cuteness while in front of the cameras and he showed it to the members a lot too but I can see that it’s not the same smile and not the same dynamic ChanYeol. His smile didn’t reach his eyes and he only did what he had to do and nothing more or less.

Therefore, I decided to call for an emergency meeting with our Manager “Lee SeungHwan”. Even though our Managers are really caring about us, they can’t control everything. They would ask us continuously “Are you ok?” … “Do you need something?” … “What do you like to have for lunch?” but they can’t control our job. The schedules are planned previously by other higher positioned people and all they have to do is make su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter