1: Unexpected Meeting

That 24 Hours-2: Time Machine

Yoongi was in the flight. Flying back to his homeland after a week. Volunteer works were giving him a deep impact. He learned a lot of new things. Sincerity, teamwork, hardships and caring each other. He satisfied a lot. Yoongi sat back and enjoy his flight. But somethings distract his mind. The day before he flying abroad. 

***
Yoongi took the passport from the floor. He stood up shakingly. He just afraid to find out the owner. 

“Excuse me, sir? Can I have back my passport?” The girl asked politely.

Yoongi had no choice. He lifted up his head. The girl wearing shades and mask. Yoongi can't recognize her.

“Ah..here.. I am sorry again…” Yoongi gave back the passport in her hand.

That ‘Cho Eujin’ bowed than hurriedly leave after saying thank you. She seemed in a rush too. 

***
The flight safely landed and Yoongi woke up from his nap. Then, he quickly stepped out from the plane, grabbed his luggage and went to his car at the parking bay. 

He drove home happily. Suddenly, he got a call. Yoongi smile brightly after he saw Taehyung's name on the screen.

“Hey, Taehyung. I'm home!” Yoongi sound totally happy.

“Hyung! I'm glad to hear that. Sorry for not fetching you at the airport.” Taehyung also excited.

“Nevermind. It's okay though. Let's meet with the others. I miss you guys so much!”

“Hyung, actually… I have a bad news to tell you.” Taehyung voice changed.

“What….what it is?” Yoongi became nervous.

“Eujin eomma… She's passed away this morning.” 

Yoongi stopped his car by the highway. He's way too shocked.

“Hyung…are you still there?” Taehyung asked because he got no reply from Yoongi.
“Yes… I am here..” Yoongi shakingly answered.

“Now, me, Jin-hyung, Jungkook and Jimin were at the funeral. Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung cannot make it here. Do you want to join?” Taehyung asked.

“Where's the place? I will be there soon.” Yoongi replied.

“The same graveyard as Eujin's. We will wait for you here. Just don't drive hurriedly.” 

“Okay.” Yoongi then hanged up the call. He sighed. Now, all Eujin's beloved already gone. He just afraid he could forget Eujin afterwards.

After Eujin passed away, Yoongi closed to Eujin's parents. Sometimes, his family would invite them for dinner or any functions. 

3 years ago, Mr. Cho passed away and Mrs. Cho tend to share any of her problems to Yoongi. He frequently came over to Mrs. Cho house for dinner or maybe helping her doing chores. Yoongi is kind of their son. 

Now, Yoongi could see Mrs. Cho grave in his eyes. He sighed again.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jungkook asked Yoongi as Yoongi was the only left there even the funeral already ended.

“I’m fine.” Yoongi smile weakly. 

“I think I should go first. You’ll be fine, right?” Jungkook just guilty to left him alone. 

“Don't worry. I am okay.” 

Jungkook then took a leave, leaving Yoongi alone. Yoongi then managed to visit Eujin's.

“Hey, Eujin. It's shocking right? Your mom following your dad and you. Now, what should I do to make sure I didn't forgetting you? Time flies and I will getting busy day by day. What should I do?” 

Yoongi sighed again. As he wanna leave, suddenly someone blocked his way.

“Are you Min Yoongi?” There's a high school student make Yoongi startled.

“Erm… Yes, I am. Why?” Yoongi asked.

“Here, Mrs. Cho told me to give you this before she passed away.” That boy gave him a blue box.
“Ah..okay. Thank you.” Yoongi stared at the blue box with a lot of questions appearing in his mind.

“For your information, I am her neighbour. Sometimes, I noticed you at her house compound.” The boy seemed excited.

“Yes… I am.. By any chance, how did you know I am here?” Yoongi asked again.

“Mrs. Cho said, I should just wait and Eujin noona grave after the funeral. Then, if there's a man stopped by and his name is Min Yoongi, I should give it to you. Well, she's right. I wonder how she could know future.” 

***
Yoongi didn't opened the box yet. He just too tired. He managed to sleep after reaching home. He need to rest well because he had to work normally on the next day.

***
“Yoongi, wake up! You’ll be late to work!” Gong ahjumma knocked Yoongi's room repeatedly. She managed to not enter the room for his privacy for sure. 

“Okay…okay…give me some minutes…” 

Then she just leave the room as she heard Yoongi's voice. Well, everyone know Yoongi still the sleepyhead and his ‘some minutes’ could be hours.

***
*8.00 a.m

The sun already shone brightly. Yoongi finally woke up. He yawned and scratched his eyes. Then, he grabbed his phone to check out what's time is it. His eyes widen.

“OMO! I'm totally late!”

Without waiting for any seconds, he grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom for a quick bath. Wearing outfit without even choosing and quickly to the downstairs.

“Yoongi, how about breakfast?” Gong ahjumma asked from the kitchen.

“Nevermind, I will breakfast somewhere.” Yoongi just shouted while rushing towards his car.

Yoongi being a speed driver, suddenly he got a call from his secretary. He quickly answered.

“Mr. Yoongi, we’ve got trouble!” Leejun, his boy secretary seemed panicked through the phone.
“What trouble? Can you handle it yourself?” Yoongi hissed. He even fasten his driving.

“I can't. You the only can handle it! Where are you?” 

“I’m in my way. Just wait, I will be there soon. Okay?” Yoongi then hanging up. 

Some turn and finally, he reached his office. A property company. Yoongi asked by his father to handle the branch office as he still beginner but he work like a professional, admitted by his father. 

He parked his car at his own parking which on few steps from the main entrance. He is the boss there. Quickly climbed up the stairs and reached the floor where all the workers in. He opened the door. Quiet, silent and empty.

“Where's everyone? Aishh… I will report you guys to appa…” Yoongi hissed while look at his phone.

Suddenly, the all the lights, off. 

“Yah… It's not funny to play around with your boss!” Yoongi startled.

Within seconds, the office bright again and all his workers there in front of him.

“Surprise!! Welcome back, Mr. Yoongi!” They shouted happily.

Yoongi's lips curled a smile. “What are you guys doing?”

“It's been a week you didn't around. We miss you a lot!” Leejun told him happily.

“Well, without you, this office became dull and boring.” One of his workers continued.

“So, we managed to welcome you back!” The another workers also seemed excited.

Yoongi smirked. Actually he was so touched. More than half of the workers even older than him, and all of them respect him well. 

“Thank you guys. I appreciate that.” Yoongi gave his toothy smile. 

All of them then clapped happily. The atmosphere was too much excitement.

“Wait..wait.. What's time is it?” Yoongi suddenly make them silent.

“Continue your work, okay? Or I will cut off your salary.” Yoongi tried to joke but in a serious way.
“Dae, Mr. Yoongi.” They answered Yoongi and bowed.

Then in just a minute, the office became silent. Each of them do their job. Yoongi smiled happily.

***
It's evening and it's time to back home. The office already empty. Then there's Yoongi who still busy typing something using his laptop. Suddenly..

“Mr. Yoongi, can I back home first?” Leejun softly asked.

Yoongi's eyes still not turning from the screen. “Should you ask me about that?”

“I guess so…?” Leejun just confused.

“If that so, you can't go back until 8:00 p.m.” Yoongi acted serious.

“What? But…Mr. Yoongi… I… I…” Leejun was not chill.

Yoongi suddenly giggled. Turn his sight to his secretary.

“Sir, why are you laughed?” Leejun kind of naïve

“It's enjoyable looking at your panicked face.” Yoongi can't stop laughing.

Looking at Leejun who still confused, Yoongi sighed. “Yah, why are you still stand there? Leave now!”

Leejun startled then quickly left the room. Yoongi just enjoy watching him. Leejun has the same age as him and that's make them kinda closed.

***
Yoongi stepped in his car. He found the blue box still on the front seat. Untouched and unopened. He take the box and open in up. He found a phone, a letter and a file with a lot of documents. As he wanna to read the letter, his phone ringing. His mother called.

“Dae, omma..” 
“I’m still at the office, wanna back home already..”
“Yes..yes.. I will back home early..”
“I will have dinner outside, don't worry..” 
“Okay, omma.. Love you.”

Yoongi put down the phone and put the box on the seat back. Fasten his seatbelt and driving to search some restaurant. His stomach already growling.
***
Yoongi found a restaurant which he never went before. Just wanna try something new. He took his seat, ordering and he enjoying the free wifi. Scrolling his Twitter timeline. 

Then, his food served by the waitress. “Here's your food.”

Yoongi lifted up his head. He froze. The phone in his hand slipped down. Luckily, the waitress caught it before the phone touching the floor.

“Sir, your phone.” The waitress gave the phone to Yoongi. But Yoongi still froze. His eyes fixed to the waitress.

“Cho Eujin!” Yoongi hummed.

“Excuse me? What are you saying?” The waitress can't hear Yoongi clearly.

“Eujin.” Yoongi just too speechless.

“Eujin? No. My name is Eunjung.” The waitress introduced herself. Her face totally likely as Eujin. She just bit skinny with brownish hair.

“Sir, are you okay?” She asked as she saw Yoongi just sat there and do nothing. 

Yoongi just too confused either he was dreaming or delusional. He ended up by leaving the restaurant quickly without knowing he left his phone.

“Sir, your phone!” She shouted but Yoongi ignored. “I will just keep it. I am sure he will come back.” She kept the phone in her apron and continue working.

***
Yoongi can't think well. He just shocked, confused and disappointed. He driving without direction and recklessly. At last, he stopped the car by the roadside, clearing his mind.

“What's wrong with me? Am I delusional? No, I am not. She's totally same with Eujin. I can't accept it. Huh.. Did I still can't accept her death as I am totally disappointed that she is not Eujin? Oh no! This driving me crazy!” 

He sighed. Hitting the steering repeatedly like a mad person.