Chapter 6, Taehyung's awestruck

Faded Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

Seokjin woke up in the morning alone. He blinked his eyes and got up. He wondered what time is it.

10.24 a.m

Seokjin’s eyes widened and he jumped from the bed. There’s no one around when he opened the door. He knew Jungkook must  have gone to work before he woke up. So, the angel went straight to the kitchen. He found a note on the dining table and a bowl of food there. Jin took the note.

 

Hi, it’s Jungkook. When you wake up the food probably has turned cold,

Please heat them up and don’t skip meals. I’ll get my lunch outside.

Don’t mess the house and don’t open the door if there’s stranger knocking the door.

Take care

 

Seokjin sighed. Usually, he would pack Jungkook’s lunch and walked him to the door, but today he woke up late and Jungkook have to buy lunch outside. He sighed again and groaned when an image of last night event appeared in his mind. Jin quickly brushed off the feeling to prevent his blushing cheeks. Jin clicked his finger and his phone appeared on the table. He quickly dialed Jungkook’s number.

“Hello? Jungkookie?”

 

**

 

Jungkook was sitting with Taehyung and Jimin when he heard his phone ring.

“Sorry” he mumbled to the duo. Jungkook answered the call and met with Jin’s worried voice.

“Hello? Jungkookie?”

“Hm? You awake?” Jungkook could feel his body heat raising.

“Yes, I’m sorry I woke up late!” Jin whined from a far. Jungkook smiled, he could imagine Jin’s face when the angel whining, pouty lips and puppy eyes.

“It’s fine, you’re just tired. Go and make breakfast. I’ll call you back at lunch” Jungkook was about to end the call, but Seokjin hasn’t done.

“Wait! Uhhh… I’ll deliver your lunch to your office yeah? Pleaseee? I don’t want you to eat junk food” Jungkook wanted to laugh because did they just acted like married couple?

“Nah, stay home and relax. I can get my own lunch” Jungkook narrowed his eyes when he saw Jimin and Taehyung glaring at him. He mouthed a ‘what?’ and Taehyung took a piece of paper while Jimin took a pen. Jimin wrote something on it and showed to Jungkook.

 

Don’t reject it you, ungrateful brat! He just wanted to see you!

 

With that, Jungkook looked again at the couple and sighed.

“Jungkookie?” Jin’s voice came again.

“Oh, yes, uh… okay, if you’re not busy you can deliver my lunch here. Thank you” Jungkook bit his lips.

“Yay! Okay! I’ll arrive there at 12 sharp! Don’t go anywhere and have a great day!” with that Seokjin ended the call. Jungkook put his phone back to his pocket.

“Yah!” Taehyung and Jimin yelled together. Jungkook blinked cluelessly at them. “You can’t reject it when your boyfriend wanted to bring you food Jungkook, it’s mean” Taehyung shook his head.

“Oh..” Jungkook scratched his head. “Sorry, I don’t know. I just don’t want him to get tired walking here and I actually don’t know if he knew where my office was” Jungkook tapped his finger on the table. He placed his chin on his other hand that leaning on the table.

“You’re sooo sweet. But no, you can’t reject him anymore or I’ll cut your payment” Taehyung shoot Jungkook a nasty glare.

“You can’t, you’re not Namjoon hyung” Jungkook easily retorted back with a smirk and Taehyung frowned.

“Jiminie! Jungkook just bullied me!” Taehyung shook Jimin’s sleeve with nagging voice. Jimin hit Taehyung’s head with paper.

“But he’s right, only Namjoon can cut his payment and yours too, don’t make a stupid mistake Tae, I won’t feed you if they cut your payment” Jimin tapped Taehyung’s nose with his finger, made the orange-haired man cringed.

“Oh!” Taehyung’s grin back.

“Hm?”

“I want to see your boyfriend Jungkook!” Taehyung smiled at him. Jungkook frowned.

“What for?”

Taehyung hissed. “It’s an order Mr Jeon, don’t talk back to your boss” Taehyung grinned mischievously. Jungkook threw him nasty glare.

 

Jungkook sighed when he just received an ‘I’m at the lobby!’ text from Seokjin. He quickly made his way to the door when Taehyung’s voice made him hissed.

“You’re going to see your boyfriend right?! Let’s goooo” Taehyung dragged him outside and they both entered the elevator in which Jungkook was silent all the time because he suddenly remembered their kiss last night. Taehyung hummed a cheerful song happily beside him, and it didn’t help him at all.

Taehyung’s eyes shone brightly when he saw Jungkook approaching someone with blue sweater and white jeans outside.

“Hey” Jungkook greeted Jin from behind and the angel turned around.

“Whoaa…” Taehyung’s jaw dropped when he saw Seokjin’s face.

“Kookie? Oh this is your meal” Jin smiled and handed the lunch box that wrapped with blue flannel. “And this is…?” Jin mentioned at Taehyung. Jungkook turned to the dumbstruck Taehyung and slapped his back.

“Yaah”

“Oh right! Kim Taehyung! Jungkook’s partner” Taehyung offered a hand and Jin shook it with a soft smile.

“Kim Seokjin, Jungkook’s housemate”

“What?” Jungkook cut in disbelieve. “Did you just call me your housemate?” he frowned at the angel who stared at him confusedly.

“But we’re housemate right? You don’t want me to be your friend but I live with you, so technically, I’m your housemate” Jin pouted cutely while fidgeting his finger.

“You didn’t tell me you have such a pretty boyfriend” Taehyung’s voice interrupt Jungkook’s tought. Jungkook saw Jin blushed at Taehyung’s remark. Somehow he didn’t like it when someone compliment Jin and made the angel blushed.

“He’s not pretty, he’s a boy” Jungkook saw Jin’s smile fell and turned to be a frown.

“Don’t be so mean Kook! Look, he’s sad now” Taehyung turned to the angel. “Are you okay, I’m sorry, this man can be pain in the , but he’s good kid” Taehyung patted Jin’s back, earning a slap on his hand by Jungkook. “Awww, protective enough, aren’t we?” Taehyung teased Jungkook. Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

“I’m leaving then” Jin still looked sad when he turned around, but Jungkook’s hand grabbed his wrist causing him to turn around again.

“No, uh wait” Jungkook gulped. He eyed Taehyung and Taehyung just nodded.

“Take your time, I’ll tell Namjoon and Yoongi you have an important things to do” Taehyung whispered to Jungkook and Jungkook thanked him. The orange-haired man ran back inside.

“Hm?” Jin asked Jungkook again. His face still gloomy and Jungkook hate that.

“Let’s eat together” Jungkook then dragged Seokjin away.

 

“I’m sorry I left you this morning” Jungkook said lamely while opening the box.

“Hm, it’s fine, I’m the one who’s late” Jin just simply tapped the box and it all opened by himself. Jungkook stunned for a moment. The awkwardness still there.

“Jin…” Jungkook called again.

“Yeah?” the angel looked at him with his usual puppy eyes.

“About last night…” Jungkook’s heart beating wildly inside. At the mention of last night event, Seokjin’s cheeks tinted in pink and his heartbeat also raised. “It’s not a mistake, right?” Jungkook made sure he look straight to Jin’s eyes.

“Do you want it to be a mistake?” Jin’s sorrowful voice made Jungkook feel bad.

“No” Jungkook simply replied. He took his chopstick and took a slice of chicken. “Open your mouth” he command to the angel. Jin suddenly got nervous, Jungkook never fed him. He opened his mouth and Jungkook placed the chicken in it. Jungkook plainly stared at the sky before uttered something that made Jin choked on his chicken.

“Are we now boyfriends?” Jungkook asked, smiling at the clear blue sky. Jin’s cheek turned red at the mention of b word. He didn’t trust his voice so he just nodded. “Good” Jungkook couldn’t’ hold his grin any longer. They just sitting there, enjoying the meal while tossing each other shy glances and smiles.

 

**

 

Jungkook just came out from the bathroom with towel hanged dangerously on his waist and another towel draped on his head when he noticed Jin laying weirdly on the couch. The angel had his head on the armrest while one of his leg rested on the couch and one of his leg folded and leaned on the backrest.

“Enjoying the show?” Jungkook raised his left brow. Jin turned his head backward, his eyes bulged and he instantly covered his eyes when he saw Jungkook half .

“P-Put your clothes first, Jungkookie” Jin stuttered. Jungkook smirked when he noticed Jin’s face colour change. He tossed the towel on his head to the wash bin and approached the angel.

“But usually I came out like this” Jungkook stood beside Jin and removed Jin’s hand from covering his eyes.

“I… I never-” Jungkook cut the angel by pressing his lips on Jin’s lips, successfully shut the angel up. Jungkook moves his lips and Jin returned the same. His eyes came to rest on the angel’s waist and he deepened the kiss. Jungkook swiped his tongue on Jin’s lower lip and Jin gasped, giving Jungkook’s chance to push his tongue inside.

“J-Jungkook…” Jin moaned between the kiss and Jungkook’s kiss traveled down to the angel’s neck.

“You’re mine” Jungkook stated and Jin could only nod. The younger pulled away from Jin when he felt he almost lost control, leaving Jin panted heavily on the couch. “Wait here, I’ll grab my clothes, we need to talk” Jungkook quickly made his way to his room and dressed as fast as he can.

When Jungkook came back to the TV room, Seokjin already sitting normally on the couch. He eyed Jungkook with red face and blinking rapidly. Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend. Jin is the cutest when he’s nervous.

“What do you want to talk about?” Seokjin turned his body to Jungkook once the bunny boy sat beside him.

“It’s about us. I don’t like rules, but there should be several rules between us, okay?” Jungkook started with his stern voice that sent shivers to Jin’s spine. He always love this side of Jungkook. Jin nodded. “Good” Jungkook pinched the angel’s cheek.

“Rule number one, don’t let anyone touch you but me” Jungkook brushed Jin’s hair gently.

“Okay!” Jin grinned. He actually also didn’t like it when someone else touch him. Jungkook grinned his bunny grin when he saw how enthusiast Jin is.

“Rule number two, don’t get too close with someone else in the earth beside me”

“Yes sir” Jin came closer and circled his legs on Jungkook’s waist. Jungkook rest his hand on Jin’s waist lazily.

“Rule number three, a kiss in the morning and when we’re going to sleep” Jungkook chuckled at his stupid rule.

“Gladly!” Jin laughed. “You can kiss me anytime you want now, I’m all yours” Jin rest his head on Jungkook’s chest and the younger caressed his head lovingly.

“The last rule” Jungkook said between Jin’s hair. “You can freely show your true form when we’re at home. I don’t accept guest, so feel free to be yourself” Jungkook kissed Jin’s crown of the head. Jin pushed himself to look at Jungkook’s eyes. His eyes shining brightly.

“Really?! I don’t have to pretend to be human?”

“Yes, angel” Jungkook kissed his forehead.

“Yay!” without warning Jin clicked his finger and his clothes disappeared into all white clothing. His wings spread beautifully on his back and there’s a small golden crown on Jin’s head and a simple gold necklace on his neck. There’s a twinkling light shining all over Jin’s body, emphasizing his true nature.

Jungkook stared at Jin in awe. He never saw Jin’s true form. He only got to see the angel’s wings and that’s it.

“How do I look? Actually my real clothes are just plain whit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter