Chapter 1, introducing Mr Angel

Faded Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s

 

It’s a common thing to believe that heaven does exist. From every story that our mother told us when we were a child, heaven always described as a cloudy and calming place dominated by white color. Also it is where God lives together with angels and beautiful fairies. It’s not completely wrong, I think. It just that, sometimes, angel can be clumsy too.

 

Kim Seokjin walked on the cloud with his best bud, Hoseok. They’re doing their routine activity, watching human. Hoseok always had eyes for a particular human. He was a weird boy with genius brain. Hoseok still forgets his name.

In the other hand, there’s Seokjin, the elder one. He is always watching a man on the earth. Although he favorites him, he couldn’t find himself liking this man’s demeanor. This young man was very cold towards everything. Including his parents, which Seokjin didn’t like.

“Look! He’s going to sing again, Hoseok” Seokjin grinned happily. He always love the man’s voice. It was a little raspy but calming. The one that Seokjin would die to hear for.

“I know, hyung. You don’t have to yell okay?” Hoseok chuckled. “Oh! Seems like he got an admirer” Hoseok pointed at a girl in front of the young man. Seokjin watched the young man reaction with piercing eyes.

The man just took the flower without smiling.

“Aaah… he did it again!” Seokjin pouted.

“Did what?”

“You know, the straight thin lips. He didn’t even say thank you. Ugh, why on earth that kind of person exist?!” Seokjin slammed his hands on the fluffy cloud. The cloud bounced and Seokjin earned a glare from Hoseok. The elder only grinned dumbly.

“If only I know how to change the boy’s behavior” Seokjin sighed.

“Don’t you ever think to jump from here to the earth, hyung. You know the consequence” Hoseok reminded his senior. Seokjin only nodded.

“Oh he’s moving” Seokjin smiled again seeing the young man exited the café and went straight to home. “He never visits anyone. Doesn’t he have any friends?”

“I doubt it since he’s such a cold person, and OH MY GOD!” Hoseok shrieked. “He just passed that puppy without glancing at it!” Hoseok held his face. Seokjin’s eyes widened.

“He shouldn’t be like that! This kind of human didn’t deserve heaven! I can’t believe it Hoseok! It’s raining and the puppy have nowhere to go! He just passed by like nothing happen! How cruel he was!” Seokjin pointed at the man while clutching the edge of the cloud.

“Yeah! Oh! Poor puppy! Let Hoseok patted you, would you?” Hoseok made a hugging gesture. Seokjin still stared unblinking at the young man. “Yah! That man really!” Hoseok was bouncing and bouncing at the cloud without noticing Seokjin slowly slide off of the cloud.

“Hoseok stop bounci- Hoseok! AAAAAARRGGGGHH!!”

Hoseok shrieked hysterically at Seokjin who was falling from the cloud.

“JUNG HOSEOK I WILL KILL YOOOOOU!!!!” was the last thing Hoseok heard from Seokjin. Hoseok stared at the Seokjin’s faded figure from the cloud with hanging jaw. He couldn’t believe he just caused his friend to fall from the cloud.

 

**

 

Seokjin rubbed his sore because fell from heaven (he was an angel what do you expect?). He stood slowly while holding his waist. It was all Hoseok’s fault, he thought. If the freak angel wasn’t bouncing like a 5 year old toddler, he wouldn’t fall like this.

Seokjin gulped when he saw people stared weirdly at him. He took a quick glance at his appearance.

Oh.

He’s still in his white silky dress. Not to mention he was barefoot too.

Seokjin quickly ran to the nearest alley between two shops and he exhaled. Damn, being a human is hard. People will judge you no matter what. Seokjin was relieved at least his wings disappeared when he touch the ground, or else, people would hunt him and who knows what they could do?

Seokjin thinks for a while. He decided to go with simple human clothes. He waved his hand from the head to toes and slowly his white dress faded into black jeans and white t-shirt. He also wore a nice converse along with denim jacket. Seokjin quickly came out from the alley and mixed with the crowd. And dang, he was gorgeous.

 

**

 

The last thing Jeon Jungkook wanted was a girl came to him with fan letters and a bunch of flowers. It’s not that Jungkook hate flowers, it just he wasn’t into girls. Jungkook found it annoying that the girls keep on searching for his phone number from the café manager only to texted him “Good job oppa!” or another “Oppa! You’re so handsome today!”.

Jungkook wasn’t the type who liked being chasing around. He was the chaser. And he knew he don’t need anyone beside him right now because he is still focusing on work. He collected the money from working at the café in the morning and sang it at night. He also composed several of his song. Jungkook had tried to send his music to some company but so far there’s none of the company contact him.

Work first, love later.

That was all Jungkook thought. He didn’t even spare a glance at the abandoned puppy near the trashcan. Jungkook actually loved puppy, he just don’t have time to take care of it.

Jungkook opened his apartment door and threw his jacket on the sofa. He opened the fridge and took a can of soda before plopped down on the couch and watch TV. His body was tired because of overworks. The last thing Jungkook wanted today was having a guest. So when the doorbell ring, Jungkook groaned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter