Emperor

Exodus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know much about her but I'm starting to like her, she's one of the nicest girl I have ever met. I know she's scare just like us, I saw it right away when we got off the ship. She hasn't stopped staring and looking around ever since we got off the ship and even though it's nice here I don't get amused by it, we have heard about this planet for centuries, the beauty of this place is one sight to see and I don't blame her for staring too much.

"Where do you think they're taking us?" Tao asks me and turns to look at Luhan since I don't answer his question. I finally turn to look at him to answer his question when suddenly Y/N gets put into a room and they make us keep walking straight, she turns to look at us but they close the door on her and the other guys that brought us here were sent somewhere else right when we were off the ship. We can hear Y/N screaming for us, asking to be set free but the guards outside her door don't move an inch and we can't do anything, I can feel their strenght, and even though they're not that strong there is more of them than us, besides if we scape they will probably do something to Y/N and we have bowed to follow her everywhere.

"Let her out, who told you to lock her inside the room?" We all turn to the sound of the voice, it's a man dress in the finest fabric, he turns and spots us a couple of feet from him.

"Who are they?" He asks and an old man goes rushing to his side and whispers in his ear.

"I see, attend to her and take them to my conference room. When you're done with her send her to a room and wait for my orders."

"Yes, your Majesty," everyone says in unison, that's when I realize that we're inside a castle. He walks by but doesn't turn to look at us, the guards around us all bow to him but we don't move an inch. When he's out sight everyone starts running around and attending to Y/N while we get taken away from her to a room that only has one chair far away, it's the King's throne. All the guards leave our side and go to the far sides of the room, spreading in perfect sync.

"Well? Are you going to just stand there? Come closer I want to see the guys my daughter is so fond of."

What? We all turn to look at him, he mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter