Why?

Exodus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Ok so now here is the problem with no having a car, waiting for the bus to come is just so annoying and sometimes it could be heaven for those with a partner but not you of course 😔.

"Hey there!"

God not again please, can she just leave me alone? you think to yourself and turn to the direction of the voice. Not a pleasant person indeed, just annoying and that's something you have been trying to avoid this whole week and for the rest of your life.

"You know? You should have some manners and answer when someone speaks to you," she says to you clearly not annoyed that you didn't answer to her.

"Oh you were talking to me? I thought you don't speak to people like me? Why don't you leave me alone?"

"Oh no I don't, I just wanted to say something to you though 😈. You better leave Minho alone, he has a very beautiful and rich girlfriend, he clearly doesn't need you to be after him."

Now this is crazy, why is she talking about Minho all of the sudden? It just doesn't make sense.

"I don't know what you're talking about," you say and leave her there but she's not letting this one go and she catches up with you.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't think we don't know that a couple of weeks ago he brought you to the university, well at least as close as he could hahaha. Imagine a guy leaving you halfway there? Minho is a really bad boy huh."

How does she know? God only knows how she gets all this kind of information.

"Just give it a rest, would you? It's none of your business anyways. Now if you'll excuse me," you say breaking away from her but before taking another step you stop and only watch in horror. Your best friend and Minho were right there and it seem they have been there ever since you guys started talking.

"Sunny?"

"Why? Why?! You're the worst person I have ever met!"

Those words send chills down your whole body. Not again, why does Ji Won always does this? Takes away everybody I learn to love? 

"It's not what it sounds like, that happened a long time ago. I'm not after Minho, I promise you that."

"Then why is she asking you to leave him alone? Are you seriously trying to get on my boyfriend? Tell me you don't like him at all and I will believe everything you say."

I can't lie, much less to her. It is true, I like him just like the first time I saw him years ago. You turn from her and don't say anything.

"I guess you can't say no huh? You know what? Forgot it, I see now that you were never my friend. Every time I asked about him you never wanted to answer me and now I know why. I hope you live a good life, goodbye Y/N."

She leaves and you do nothing to stop her, you just can't. What are you supposed to tell her? Plus, Minho is along her which only makes it harder for you since you can barely stand seeing them together.

"You're not going to follow them? I thought better of you, I guess you don't care about her after all." Ji Won leaves with a huge smile played on her face.

"Oh what have I done? I should have said something, anything to stop her but why couldn't I?"

"You did nothing wrong, she believes whatever she wants to believe and if she wanted to she could have believed in you."

This is odd, you don't remember a guy's voice being part of your conscience before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter