Just

Exodus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y/N, are you awake?"

You wake up instantly after hearing your brother.

"Yes."

"I'm going out, I need to do some things and stuff. I'm taking the kids with me so that you can rest a little bit more before going to work at the restaurant."

"Okay, thanks!"

"No problem, I will see you when you get back from work in the afternoon."

"Yes, I will see you later." You hear the door close and immediately turn to the side to sleep again when everything that happened yesterday comes back to you. You get out of bed and quickly get dress and go out to check if they're still out there but when you open the door and look around you don't see anyone.

"I was probably just dreaming it," you decide to go to the park to walk around for a bit and then go to work. The morning is just beautiful, a perfect day.

"Hey there! Are you feeling better now?"

"What?" You turn around and find three of the guys from last night walking right behind you. It's weird how you have no intention of running away from them.

"Yeah, you were about to faint last night. If it hadn't been for Lay who calmed you down you probably would have fainted." He said while turning to look at Lay who only smiles shyly and turns to look at you.

"I don't know what you're talking about, he didn't say anything to calm me down yesterday, now that I remember he only hugged me."

"Exactly! That's how he calmed you down, you see, he has the power of healing. Most people of his house can only cure what's on the surface but he can control people's emotions."

"Ah ha, so that's what you did? Without my permission?" You turn to look at Lay, who by instinct turns the other way and that's when you notice the third guy that's next to him. You try to remember his name but it just wasn't coming to you, instead you remember the name of the guy that first spoke to you.

"You're Baekhyun right?"

"Yes," he gives a little bow.

"You all probably know my name, right?" You ask him.

"Yes," the third guy answers this time, " are we done with the questioning?"

"Ah I guess we are."

"Good, we're going to take care of you for now," Lay puts in with a smile after seeing the tension between you. You walk in silence with the three guys right behind and after some minutes you forget all about them. "Should I go have breakfast at the same place? Hmmm I'm kind of hungry already and going back home will take a while , I better go then ," you say to yourself. A little laugh disturbs your thoughts, it's Baekhyun. He's laughing at your clumsiness, what a guy, he seems to have a playful personality not like his friend next to him. You turn to look at Baekhyun with a quizzical expression on you and you're greeted by a grin  from his part. You decide to ignore them again and you proceed to the little restaurant that is visited by very few people, that's the perfect place for you because you don't encounter anyone from the university, most of them just go to popular restaurants and cafes in the city. Going in you get greeted right away by the owner.

"Y/N! You haven't been here in a while, how you doing?"

"Ajusshi! It's so good to see you again! I'm doing alright, what about you? How are the sales?"

"I'm fine and I have had better days but I don't complain ️."

"That's good to hear ."

"So Y/N? Do I serve you the same as always?"

"You know me Ajusshi."

"Yeah, you're my favorite after all."

"Thanks, same goes for you."

"Go take a seat then, I will be right back with your food."

"Thank you ."

"Ah Y/N? What about," he clears his throat and turns to look at the three guys that are behind you. You turn to look behind and once again you remember that you're not alone.

"Can you give me three more plates? They're with me and I was forgetting about them hehe ."

"Sure thing."

You walk to a table and sit down followed by them.

"I... Never mind," you start to say but then turn to look outside. You see a very familiar profile and wonder whether you know that person or if it's just your imagination. The person comes into the restaurant and sits on the other side facing your direction. Now that you see his face you recognize him right away, it's Minho, the person you least expect to see in this restaurant. He hasn't noticed you, he starts to look around but still he doesn't notice you until the restaurant owner goes to his table and stands between you and him and when he leaves Minho stays looking that way. He notices you sitting there and gets shocked, he turns the other way and you do the same.

"What is he doing here," you ask yourself, forgetting that you're in company of three guys, they turn to look at you.

"Who is?" Baekhyun asks.

"That's none of your business," the third guy says to him, you still can't remember his name which you think is weird because you have always been good at remembering people.

"Someone from school, not important though," you answer his question and turn away from them again.

"Here's your order Y/N."

"Thank you Ajusshi ," you give him a big grin and then he leaves. You start eating but the guys only look at you and make no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter