What?

Exodus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        You start to walk away from them, this time not caring whether they see you or not. They notice you but still no one moves they just stare at each other, probably just waiting to see which side makes a move first. Now that you notice that none of them are going to follow you, you start running knowing that they might change their mind and follow after all. When you turn the streets you trip over your shoelaces that became undone sometime in the middle of everything that had happened.

"You don't have to run, you know?"

      You turn to look up and find Kai and Xiumin looking down at you, both of them reaching their hands out to you. You try to stand up by yourself but fail and end up being helped by them.

"We will walk you home if you want," Xiumin offers.

"Thanks but no," you're done dealing with guys for this day.

"Are you sure? Can you get home by yourself?" Kai asks as if trying to say that you really don't.

"I don't really know where I am right now but I can figure it out by myself."

"You can get home faster with our help."

"What if you guys try to kidnap me? The same way the other ones did?"

"If we wanted that then we could have done it that day we met in the university," Kai says a little upset that you think that way about them.

"Kai!"Xiumin says looking at him and making a face.

"I guess you have a point."

"Then? Do you accept our help?"

"Yes, thank you 😊"

 "We shall get going," Kai says a little in a hurry while turning to look around nervously.

"You should lead the way since you guys say that you know the way."

"Of course," Xiumin says walking the same way you came from.

"I'm not going back there," you say backing away.

"The three guys that tried to kidnap you are gone," Kay says very sure of his answer.

"All right, I feel like I can trust you but if it's not true, be aware that I'm a great runner." That makes them laugh a little and the tension eases.

"We understand." You start to walk back the way you came but this time, for an unknown reason, you feel more secure with them next to you.

"Is it all true? They have powers?"

"It is, actually, we all have powers." Kai answers your question.

"What do you mean?"

"He means us, remember everyone that was there? Lay, Sehun, Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol...." You don't let him finish naming everyone.

"Who's Chanyeol?"

      "You haven't met him? I thought you met everyone already. He's one of the talle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter