Crazy!

Exodus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

It has been two days since the incident and Sunny hasn't call or text you at all. Instead of been in your room thinking about it you decide to take a walk and clear your mind for a bit. The air it's fresh and not cold yet. You walk for some time without realizing you were heading to the less crowded places in the city, in fact there was no one around you or in sight for that matter. The sun starts to go down, a cool breeze picks up and you start getting cold.

"Where did that come from? Is not supposed to be cold or windy today."

You look around and realize that you have never been to this part of the city before and that you don't know how to get back home. So you decide to call your brother to ask him if he knew the place for you to get out with his directions but looking through your purse you can't find your phone. 

"I thought I put it in here," you say looking up and find out that a guy is walking towards you. He's dress all in black with white shoes and a hat on.

He looks away and smiles, you wonder what made him smile. 

He probably remembered something, not everything is about me after all.

 

He turns to look at you again and this time he smiles at you, something like a playful smile. You don't smile back and just look at him with a puzzle look on your face. You pass by him like nothing, you don't know him at all but before you turn the street he turns back, clearly following you. Now you start walking faster and find yourself in front of two other guys both of them are tall, one taller than the other one. One has a bad boy face

while the other even if he were to try wouldn't be able to have one,

he has a very cute face, an angelic face.

 

They clearly know the guy behind you and smile at him, they were communicating in silence. You get caught in between the guy in the back and the two in the front, you stop and they quickly close in and are only inches from you now. This is such an uncomfortable situation; you try to walk pass by going to the side but the tallest guy blocks you.

"Excuse me," you say to him but he doesn't move.

"Can you please let me through?" You ask this time but he still doesn't move.

He turns to look at the guy with angelic face and smiles at him. 

"Luhan please take care of this, would you? Since you haven't really done anything ever since we got here," the tall guy tells him, “and you Tao," he turns to look at the guy behind you, “get everything ready to leave this place."

"Alright," Luhan answers and Tao only nods.

"What the..." You're not really able to finish talking, the guy that gave the orders looks at you and smiles. Luhan tries to grab you by the arm but you move faster than him and slip from his hand before he can even close it.

He tries again but you're still faster than him, his smile fades away.

"You seriously can't never do anything right."

"Why don't you do it then, Kris? Since you're too good at everything."

"Move," he says while getting a hold of your hand.

"Let go of me."

"Stop wasting your time, I will not let go."

"What do you want? Look, I'm late already and I have people waiting for me, so don't think that this will go unnoticed," you say trying to make him feel in trouble.

"Doesn't matter," he smiles again, "you're coming with us whether you want to or not."

"Hmmm what about I don't?" You're annoyed now but certainly not scare yet. His smile fades away and this time he doesn't only pull you by the arm, he carries you and it seems like nothing to him. Now you scream, it was something you hadn't expect. 

"Let me down!" 

"Shut up, you're so annoying."

"Well, if you were to put me down and leave me alone I wouldn't be so annoying."

"No," that is his final answer.

Before he and his friends can take you away another guy appears in front of them,

he's tall, light skinned. 

Great, you think, another one. 

"You know, you should put her down if you know what's good for you," the guy says to him clearly not joining in but trying to save you. Now you're confuse, no one has ever defend you, they have always been on Minho's side. Two other guys appear behind him.

"Hey Sehun, did you ever learned to ask politely?" One of the guys says. 

"Oh come on Suho, this is no time to be polite, specially to them," the other guy with the cute smile says. 

"Remind me why I'm stuck with you two Chen?" Suho asks the guy name Chen.

"Because we're easy going."

"Exactly! You guys need to learn some manners, how were you guys even accepted in the royal army? Oh wait! You don't need to answer that."

"Exactly, 😁 it all comes down to ability."

"Whatever, you might have that but you lack some manners." 

"I have manners; you just haven't notice."

"I'm getting tired of you three," Kris speaks to them for the first time.

"Oh, I was forgetting about you," Suho turns to look at Kris and smiles☺️,"would you please let the girl down?"

Ok, this is incredible, how can he smile like that? I'm in danger and all he does is talk about manners and smile? There's something wrong with this guy and with all of them. What was that about Royal Army? We don't have a royal family 😒. They're making me go crazy.

"No, Tao take care of them," Kris turns to Tao and starts walking away with you sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter