Not My World

Exodus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have decided and there is no going back, I only hope is the right decision. They said that they were taking me to their ship and at first I just laughed but then I realize that they're not kidding. Luhan has been next to me all this time, from the park till now and Lay has been following close by, I think he can feel what I feel because every time I turn to look at him he seems to feel hurt and want to hug me but I stop him before he can control my emotions, I don't want any of that. I know I have been rude recently but I don't want them to see me as someone weak, especially if I'm going to their world.

Kris doesn't look pleased that I have decided for him but he didn't refuse it either. I know is wrong to listen to other people's conversation but it was inevitable to hear what they were saying.

-A couple of hours earlier

They have been following me, I don't care, they can follow all they want.

"What did he say Kris?" Tao asks.

"Right now, is not the moment," Kris answers but Tao asks again and then Luhan.

"She's not here right now, don't you see? She's like in a trance, she won't listen to it."

"Alright, I will tell you. He gave us the order to kill her if we can't take her alive."

"What?" Tao and Luhan say.

"What are you planning to do, we can't kill her. She has done nothing to us and we have never killed a person before, is just not right."

"I know that, we won't kill her, she's not safe in this world either. I guess we need to let her go with the other guys that came for her. I think they're not going to hurt her, they only want to protect her."

"But what about dad? You have never disobeyed any of his orders, he won't let us go back home and we can't stay here either because if we do we must live our lives without our powers," Tao asks Kris.

"We must live like that, you know what will happen if we ever go back," Luhan puts in this time.

---Present

I have decided to help them out since they're helping me out. I'm only doing what I can and this is the only thing I can do for them, I only hope they'll be safe when we get to their planet.

What if they get refuse and must be return to their planet? They will probably die and I'm going to be at fault for that, I'm just giving them a way out of that and hopefully it works out just fine.

They say we have arrived but I don't see anything at all, I feel like I have been played. What if I have been played? That would be the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.

"Turn it on Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter