Exodus

Exodus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She has to be found!"
"Yes your majesty."
"Then, why are you all losing time here?"
"We need a little more time for our knights to be fully ready, we don't know what they'll encounter once they arrive there."
"Send them now."
"We can't, they're the sons of every single governor you have, important people we can't lose."
"Alright, I will give you the time they need to be ready. BUT! Don't you dare waste any more time and start getting everything ready for their departure."
"Yes your majesty, I will do that at once."

 

"Y/n wake up!" Someone yell at you even though the voice sounded so close that person still yelled. 
"Let me sleep," you say turning to the side and pulling your blanket onto your face.
"Come on, you're going to be late again."
Again? What? That's right, I have already been late to my English class before.
"Mar, why didn't you woke me up earlier?!"
"Hahaha me? I have been trying to wake you up since your alarm woke me up at 5. Now you say I should have woken you up earlier?"
"Oh that's right hehe, what time is it now?"
"Hmmm 20 minutes before 7."
"What?!"
"I'm going to be so late for class."
"Don't worry, I already asked Minho if he can take you to school today and he said yes."
"You know I don't like asking him for anything."
"He's doing it as a favor to me."
"I guess, I don't want to be late again."
"I know, that's why I ask."
"Thanks, I don't know what I would do without you."
"You'll probably die of exasperation haha."
"It wouldn't be that bad if I do."
"Hey! Don't say that!"
"Ok,ok I won't hehe."
Her phone starts ringing and you turn to look at her.
"He's here!"
"I see, I'm on my way then. Thank you for everything and I will see you later."
"Are you going to come late?"
"I have to work full time after class and I have a class after that. So I will be here around 10PM because I need to go use the computer at the library for a project I will turn in next week."
"Alright, I will see you at 10 if I'm still awake."
"Ok, don't wait for me awake, just go to sleep early."
"I will, bye and have a nice day."
"Thanks, you too." You go out of the apartment you and your best friend live in and start running down the stairs instead of taking the elevator. You go out and spot Minho's 2015 BMW ActiveHybrid 7, his latest car since he got rid of the last one he had just because he didn't liked it anymore. (I) I wish I could do that with my stuff.
You knock on the window to let him know that you're here already. He tells you to get in since its cold outside, you go in and sit there without saying anything for a moment. He looked like he wanted to say something but decided not to.
Finally you speak first, "thanks for the ride Minho, I will pay you."
"You're welcome, and please you don't need to pay me anything. I do this because my beautiful girlfriend asked me to, I will always do anything for her." You stomach starter to hurt at the sound of his words or to be exact your heart starter to ache. Why does he have to be like this with you? He knows that you still love him even if he doesn't say it out loud. He should stop making you suffer like this and disappear from your life for good. Too bad that ain't going to happen since you guys are in the same university and extremely odd studying in the same field, adding to that he's also your best friend's rich boyfriend. Just let it go Y/N, don't let him get to you. He's just a jerk, a jerk that stole your heart ever since you were in middle school. Gosh, stop thinking about that, it's all in the past.
"Thank you," you say to him and then turn to look out the window while he navigates through traffic. He comes to a stop a block from the university, you turn to look at him and his face says it all, he doesn't want his friends to see him coming with you. You get out of the car before he even tells you to and start walking away from the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter