Kind

Exodus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

She looks at me in the eyes, I feel like she's looking into my soul all of the sudden, I don't see hate in her eyes, only sadness. I was expecting her to be afraid or angry but no. She walks by me in an instant, she's fast for a person of this world.

"What do we do now?" I ask Kris, he turns to me and only nods towards her, meaning that we will only follow her.

"She needs time, I would feel the same if my family sends someone to kill me," Tao says to me.

We follow her, she seems to be lost in thought because she doesn't stop to check for cars when crossing the streets. She has been lucky so far. I wonder if she has any idea of where she's going, from our point of view we can't really see if she's crying or something like that. She stops and looks around, she has probably realized that she's lost again just like the first time we met her a couple of weeks ago, she stands there looking at the street name and then after a couple of minutes she starts walking again.

"Do you think she has any idea of where she's going?" I ask Kris.

"No," he answers simply as that. We have been together for a long time, we're half-brothers after all and he always acts as the older even though I'm the oldest out of the three and Tao the youngest. I was born six months before him, our father always puts him in charge of everything though, he says that I'm too weak for a son of his blood. I don't mind though, he's more capable of following father's wishes, I have never seen him defined him at all.

"I don't see her," Tao says to us. We turn toward where she was walking but we can't see her either. I turn to look at Kris but he's already flying, I start running towards the direction she went, I spot her a couple of feet from me, she's in front of a house staring at it. It's a pretty house, not the one she lives in now though. I get closer and I can see her clearly now, she's crying, not loud but softly. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter