Chapter 7

If The Time Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyuHyun

I woke up and felt heat in my body, I looked and saw that I was holding Ryeowook as he was settled in my arms.

I shifted a little to get more comfortable and watched her face.

I had forgotten how beautiful he was sleeping under the light seeping through the curtains. I could not resist to smooth your face. And when my fingers touched his skin, he opened his eyes and looked at me. We were a few minutes staring at us in the eye.

I keep looking at your face.

- I'm leaving.

- Wha... What?

- I'm leaving, I'm moving .... For France. I was offered a better chance of employment. I can become a real leader there.

- But... when?

- I'm going today.

I sat on the bed, uncovering a bit of both.

- Why did not you tell me before? You asked yesterday ... what is all this? Are you kidding me?

- Forget what I said yesterday, I was drunk. - At this time he was up joining their floor clothes and wearing.

- You were not drunk, and you know very well! You slept with me because you wanted.

- NO MATTER IF I WAS DRUNK OR NOT. - He screamed but then sighed. - I might as well have left without you know, do not do a whole drama about it.

- And what about tonight?

- Let's just call this evening... a farewell...

- I'm not believing Ryeowook.

He just shrugged and left my room. I quickly got up, took a quick shower, got dressed and went to the room.

A few minutes later Ryeowook left his room ready and pulling his suitcase with him.

- And his mother? And my mother?

- I've talked to them, they already know that I'm going.

- I'm the last to know, is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter