Chapter 2

If The Time Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyuHyun

After I left my job, I went straight to the house of my parents, I was not about to look at Ryeowook so fast. My mother received me with joy, and prepared some snacks to eat while we both we talked.

- How are things at home?

- From bad to worse mother. - I said with a sigh.

- You have to stop it, I lembroo me as you were happy and in love. I can not think that today you hate each other. - She spoke sad and worried. - How did you get to this point?

- I do not know, Mom, we just do not understand us but we could not finish a conversation without ending discussion.

- Do you know what I think? I think you need time with each other, no commitment and no schedules to meet. You two work more. You are drowning in work. I believe it is to not have to look at each other at home.

- Oh mother ... I've tried, no rolls.

- You still sleep together?

- In the same room?

- No ... - She looked up from the tea Chicara and looked at Kyuhyun. - You know what I'm referring to.

- Mother...

- Yes or no?

- No.

- Never?

- So ... it happens a slip occasionally.

- Saw? There is the greatest proof that you feel something for each other.

- But I who I have to take the first step. He will never come to me.

- You need a child, I think that's what's missing. You are married a long time, if there were no more mada among you, and and would have left the house to you. You live alone for so long, is not it time to put an extra in your life?

- Oh no! Of course not! Mom ... you do not understand, things are already bad, by the time a child is tucked in the middle, will only get worse, there we will end up fighting for custody, and separating definitively.

- Why are you still living together? You have to have an explanation?

- I ... do not know ... - I sighed.

- I wanted to be able to help them. Ryeowook is like a son to me. I really love it. And he's such a good boy, I think I would never have a best-in-law. But then none of you are happy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter