Chapter 6

If The Time Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got home and it was all dark except the dim light from the kitchen after I dropped my stuff on the couch I walked quietly there. To my surprise Kyuhyun was sitting across the table and with many beverage bottles in front of you.

I approached and Kyuhyun looked at me. I sighed.

- Drink to calm down? - He shrugged and took another sip of his drink.

- So ... I think I can now ... - He sighed. - You want to join?

I was going to turn and walk away, isolate myself in my room, but then decided, at least this time give me a chance to live with Kyuhyun. I pulled the chair in front of Kyuhyun and sat down, he handed me a drink and then I started drinking.

We kept silent for several minutes, but then my head was already clouding, and I was getting a little dizzy due to drink alcohol. I sighed.

- You ... Do you miss him? - I asked half in doubt. Kyuhyun looked up from his drink and looked at me.

- Yes absolutely yes! I was his father too. As for you, it was also the best stage of my life. He tounou the most important person in my life. It turned out to be our biggest union of. Our happiness. - He drank again.

Tears started running down my face, I began to sob, then he got up and came to me. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter