Chapter 13

If The Time Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went into my room shaking and nervous. I even talked to my mother when I arrived. I passed her without answering your questions.

A few minutes later I saw the door of my room open.

- I do not want to talk to anyone mother...

When no one answered, I looked at the door being closed by Kyuhyun. I got up right away.

- What are you doing here?

- Ryeo...

- I do not wanna talk to you.

- Look... I mean...

- Go away. Leave me alone.

- I missed you.

- You think it's easy? I'll believe in you like an idiot?

- I'm not lying, I really missed you. Much. - He took a step towards me and I held out my hand in front of me preventing him from approaching me.

- You can stop lying, and try to move me. It will not work. If what you want and I have this baby, you do not need to put so much effort. I will not abort it.

- Is not it. I mean... well, but not only that reason.

- Really? So what is your "real" reason?

- I... I love you Ryeowook, I still love you. And I discovered that when you left a month ago.

I mocked what he told me. And then I felt arms tight around me. And lips pressing mine. I tried to push at the beginning. But soon I got lost, and not realizing I was already the answering back in a deep kiss. But then when I realized what I was doing, I pushed with all my strength, forcing him to drop me, and then my hand flew to her face. Leaving a red spot on his right cheek.

- Go away, get out of here. Stop lying. I'll never believe you. Then just quit. Leave me alone. And ... never touch me.

I saw Kyuhyun out of my room and left me alone. I sat on my bed, and pulled all the air I could. I was feeling so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter