Chapter 1

If The Time Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryewook breathed again. This is how it has been his life derante long. Home from work, from home to work. He did not feel more desire to go out, have fun. He did not even remember when was the last time he had fun.

Ryeowook is Married to Kyuhyun. They were once a happy, loving couple. A dreamy couple, and struggling. It's ... they were, they are no more.
How good those times, everything seemed to love and joy. Even the smallest thing was lovely. Until it reached the fights, jealousy and misunderstandings. And finally the breakup.

Heareth disruption thinks "they are living every man his life". But no, they live in the same house if they see every day, or rather, from time to time.
Ryeowook heard the front door close, it means that Kyuhyun came home. He walked into the room and saw when Kyuhyun came from the kitchen with a glass of water in hand.

- You are hungry?

- No.

- Already had dinner?

- Does it really matter to you?

- Of course it matters, you are still my husband after all. - Ryeowook sighed.

- Do not say stupid things Ryeowook. - Kyuhyun said dropping the cup on the center table of the room. - I'm going to sleep.

Ryeowook watched Kyuhyun go to his room and slammed the door. He shrugged and walked to his room. Yes ... They sleep in separate rooms. Unbelievable? well ... for them at this point not.

At some point they end up sleeping together, or when Kyuhyun is drunk, or when it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter