Chapter 4

If The Time Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyuHyun

I lay rolling on the bed, unable to sleep, I decided to get up and find something to do. I turned the light on the nightstand, and got up, looked at the clock and marked 3:30 in the morning. And then I looked at the date, April 15, the anniversary of JaeJong death, I sighed and shook my head, walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water, and when I passed in front of Ryeowook room, I could hear sobs, I approached the door, but he was crying.

I put my hand on the handle with the intention of opening the door, I wanted to comfort Ryeowook, and say it's all right now that Jae is already good, but I lacked the courage. I took the hand knob and turned back toward the kitchen. I was walking and looked at the large bookcase in the room. I walked up to her and grabbed the bottom of a shelf, hidden, an album, the album containing all the pictures of my life with Ryeowook.

Trying to keep silence caught and album and went back to my room. I put the album on the bed and began to browse through.

The first picture was of me and Ryeowook when we were dating, I think that time was the happiest time we could have spent together. In the picture we were both standing in the schoolyard, Ryeowook was laughing and I was hugging him from behind, and at some point he started laughing, and left that picture where we were both smiling happy.

The next page photos were of our engagement, were both met families contained a photo of our parents together, and one of us showing our rings, another picture was Ahra with Ryeowook, Ahra was pregnant at the time so the photo Ryeowook was delighted touching her belly.

Then came the pictures of our wedding. Ah ... as it was beautiful, I think it was the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter