Chapter 3

If The Time Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watch out! It can be considered strong and heavy scene ... If you can not go through grid emotion, do not read!

Flashback

I was in the car with Kyuhyun listening to low music, we were excited, smiling, talking. Our hands were united on my lap. In the back seat was JaeJong our son. He was joking and laughing as she told us about their new friends.
Suddenly the whole scene changed. We hear a horn not far away, and was coming a runaway truck on the other hand. The horn seemed to grow closer. And then when the truck was about to hit us, Kyuhyun tried to turn, but the car flipped over. I felt like a puppet, being played everywhere, everything was spinning around me. I could hear the cry of my son in the back seat, but both we were belted. I could not reach him in the back seat.
When the car stopped, I was all bruised and sore, there was a lot of smoke around us, I looked at my hand and saw that Kyuhyun was unconscious, I was weak, my eyes were weighing increasingly. But I had to save JaeJong.
I tried to let go of the seat belt at the beginning was hard, my hands were numb, but I finally got it. I noticed that the car was turned upside down, so the moment I let me, I fell, and in pain in the act.
After much effort I could reach JaeJong, I shook him a bit but he was unconscious too. I let the seat belt and opened the car door, with great difficulty, and hardly breathing due to high smo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter