Chapter 5

If The Time Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I left home and spent in a children's store, bought a small bear and then headed to the cemetery.

When I got there, I parked, then I went quiet steps to JaeJong tombstone. The place was beautiful and peaceful, I chose this place for the tombstone it be, for this reason. I sat in the grass beside the headstone.

- Hi baby. I make time not come to visit you, I'm sorry. How are you? Did you miss me? - I sighed. - I miss you every day.

My eyes filled with water. But I cleaned up the fast and sniffled once.

- Look, I brought this bear for you, it is better than flowers, flowers do not last, they die, but this bear does not die, ever. Also, I thought you would like more of this bear.

I rolled into my backpack black leather, and picked up the favorite children's book JaeJong.

- I brought your favorite book, you remember? He was reading it that you began to speak. - I laughed bland. - You were so exciting, I'll never forget your first word.

I started reading the little book, and then the memories started to go through my head.

I was sitting on the couch reading and watching what JaeJong was doing. Then I saw he was holding one of his books in his hand and came to me. He stood on my legs to stand and handed me the book.

- What? You want me to read to you?

He tried to speak, but he still could not speak right, it was just beginning, too slow to say a few things.

I picked it up and sat on my lap and began to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter