Chapter 12

If The Time Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyuHyun

It had been a week since the Ryewook's mother had warned me that he had arrived in Korea.

I was in my office when Ryeowook's mother called me warning me that he had acabao out to do the procedure.

I got up in a hurry and took the jaeco the dropping of my chair, took the key to my car and out of the room. When I passed the area of the infirmary running the nurses looked at me and tried to call me.

- Dr. Cho, you still have patients today!

- Cancel all times! I have to save my son in the first place!

I could hear them repeating each other that I had no children. I did not give ball to them and headed toward the elevator, I pressed the button several times, but the elevator never came to my floor. Eventually come to decide down the same stairs. I walked through the emergency exit where I could go down quickly and go straight to the hospital parking lot.

When I arrived in the parking lot, quickly I located my car and stepped into it. Luckily the stationing output was free and I could get out quickly from there. On the way, while I was driving, I started thinking about all hospitals Ryeowook usually frequented before. Normamente he went where I work, the majority of the time, but I doubt that this time he is going there.

I thought the most likely site, and accelerated the car.

[ . . . ]

I stopped the car at the hospital entrance, not bothering to pay a fine after, save my son is the most important at this time.

I stepped into the hospital and went straight to the maternity ward. I soon gave no other I saw Ryeowook sitting in one of the waiting chairs, at the same moment he was called by one of the nurses, I saw him get up and walk toward the door where he was being called.

I ran up to him and grabbed his arm. He turned to see who it was and then his eyes widened.

- What do you think you're doing ?! - I asked desperately.

- What are you doing here? - He asked me angry and amazement.

- I'm keeping you from making the biggest nonsense of his life.

- How do you know I was here? - His face was turning red with anger, and tears were gathering in her eyes.

- It does not matter now! - I replied directly.

- I knew I should not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter