Chapter 8 (Finale)

One on One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's eyes then went back to Jimin, who was standing in the water, splashing a taller boy. The boy then lifted Jimin and dropped him into the water. Jimin laughed and pulled the boy into the water with him.

Taehyung could not believe his own eyes.

Jimin cupped the boy's face, and kissed him.

Taehyung's jaw literally dropped open. So Jimin was not lying, you and Jimin were just friends.

Taehyung now only realized how foolish he was. He got up and left the beach immediately, there was no more excuse to not go get you back.

---


You had finally finished all your finals, now you only wanted to collapse on your bed and sleep as much as you wanted.

You tried to convince yourself that time was going to heal you, eventually you would be able to forget Taehyung, and once you were graduated, you would not see him again. That seemed like a good plan.

Funny that God was testing you.

You heard some women discussing about a white sports car when you were waiting for lift at the lobby. "Did you see that white sports car that stopped by in front of our building?" One of the women said.

"Yes! That boy with red hair was hot! If I were 20 years younger, I'm sure he'd be falling for me!" Said another woman while flipping her hair.


White sports car? Redhead? Did it not sound familiar?

...Kim Taehyung?

You felt stupid doing this but you were curious. And only the thought that Taehyung might be here made your heart pounded hard. You slowly walked out of the lobby, wiping sweat of your palms on your jeans. You peeped out the gate of your building.

It was really him.

 

Taehyung was leaning against his car, looking around, like he was searching something.

You immediately went back into your building and returned home.

What was he doing here? Would he be waiting for you? If you two met again, what should you talk to him? There were so much going on in your head that you were light-headed.

You thought you were in progress of eliminating him from your heart, but your heart refused to do that. Just with him standing there had already making you have butterflies in your stomach.

You missed him but you also did not know how to solve the things between you two. As time passed, you did not feel like there was a reason for you to apologise. You were not the type of girl who would always apologize, your fault or not.

The following several days, even though you could see Taehyung's car from your living room window, you felt like you were not ready to see him again, yet. So if you went out, you would just take another exit of the building.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter