Chapter 1

One on One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey pretty, you missed me?", Jimin wrapped your neck and whispered next to your ear.

 

"Try harder next time, Park Jimin", You chuckled.

 

"Duh, you got no jams", Jimin pouted.

 

"But I got the butter", You showed him before spreading it on your toast.

 

The whole campus had seen you and Jimin as a couple when your relationship was actually even  closer than that.

 

"Hey, Y/N, can I have a bite?" Jungkook grinned.

 

"Park Jimin, what have you done to Jungkook? He's just as cheeky as you now." You purposely teased Jimin, teasing him was always fun since you two first met when you were small. To you, Jimin was a brother, a really good one.

 

You let Jungkook had a bite on your toast. Jungkook's "You're the best" had made you rolled your eyes so hard.

 

To you, Jimin and Jungkook were the cutest couple you had seen. Both young men were also kind and fun. Sometimes, you were jealous of them for having such a sweet relationship. No, it was not like you like one of them, it was just the relationship, it was ideal for you.

 

"Y/N, you know that One on One thingy is coming soon. I hope I wouldn't be picked", Jimin took a sip on his cappuccino.

 

"That thing's just annoying, you know. I don't think they're gonna pick me tho, it's my final year already, I mean what's the point of evaluating a potato like me?", to you, winning the lottery was even more possible than this. There were so many students at school, and you were neither the top bunch of students, nor the last ones, you thought to yourself.

 

You enjoyed your time with your homies so much that you did not notice he was also there.

 

Your college carried out the annual One on One evaluation on random students. According to the officials, it was to understand more how students feel about the school, the programmes they were studying, and so on, it was more or less like some psychological tests.

 

Based on the results, the school would be able to know how to improve the learning environment. However, to most of the students, at least to you, Jimin and Jungkook, this thing was just lame and wasting time of both teachers and students.


 

---

 

You and Jimin were in the final year of college, while Jungkook was only a sophomore. As a linguistic majored student, you tried your best to take fun courses as electives, which Jimin could also take together with you as an Engineering student. It had always been war during the add/drop period, most of the time you and Jimin could get into the same course.

 

This time, the only course that got vacancies and matched you both's schedule is this Friday evening class named "Love, and Relationship".

 

 

"They bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter