Chapter 7

One on One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah, potato,” Jimin poked your forehead.

 

You moved his hand aside with two fingers, “don’t mess with me,” you said, put your head on the table and pulled your cap to cover your tired eyes.

 

“Is it because of Kim Taehyung?” Jimin asked. You stayed silent. Even the mention of his name is toxic.

 

Looking at you, Jimin sighed and said, “You know what, if you could not convince him, maybe I should go talk to him? Cause this is happening because of me.”

 

You rose your body back up, took off your cap, and said, “He won’t listen to you. He’s too stubborn.” “Oh God, this is just so...what have I done…”, you palmed your face as Taehyung’s mocking smile appeared in your head. Your heart felt stabbed.

 

Jimin took a deep breath and said, “Look, if I tell him about Jungkook and I, I think-”

 

“No!” You almost yelled at your best friend. You grabbed Jimin’s shoulders to make him look at you, “No, please don’t. You don’t have to do this. People’s words are like knives, if you two get hurt, it’s all my fault. Let me take care of this myself. But really, thank you.” You let the tears on the edge of your eyes run free as you hugged Jimin.

 

“Okay, okay,” Jimin said as he patted your back.

 

You sniffed and said, “Don’t you dare go find him, or I’ll strangle you.”

 

“Yes, ma’am”, that was how Jimin replied.

 

---

 

Taehyung walked into the room and not liking what he saw, Jimin.

 

Without telling you, Jimin sent an email to Taehyung, requesting to see him. Jimin knew he was crossing the line but as a best friend, he could not stand seeing you so lifeless, it was not like you at all, if you continue to be like that, it would not do you any good.

 

Jimin stood up from his seat when he saw Taehyung, “Good afternoon, Mr. Kim, I’m Park Jimin, one of your students. I have something to talk to you.” Jimin was nervous, his palms were sweating.

 

“Oh, about your essay? You did it okay, don’t worry”, said Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter