Chapter 3

One on One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get in,” Taehyung said.

 

You hesitated for a second but then decided this might be the best resolution for the moment. You hopped on his car.

 

The rain was so heavy that it was only 5 seconds for you to get into his car, but you were already soaked. "You know, every time I take my umbrella out of my bag, it's gonna rain! Duhhh," you rolled your eyes as you fumbled in your bag for tissue.

 

Mr. Kim chuckled and handed you a towel, "here.” "Thanks, Mr. Kim,” you dried yourself with the towel. You heard him murmured a "Taehyung.”

 

"Sorry, Mr. Kim, did you say something?"

 

"Call me Taehyung, we're not at school now.”

 

"O-okay,” you took a quick look at him then looked down at your lap.

 

*radio*

"Special report. There is a collapsed tree report near JK Street 52 crossroad. Members of the public, should be on the alert. For your safety, please choose an alternative route to destinations nearby..."

 

"What the...that's where I live..." You sighed, looking at the heavy rain outside.

 

"Hmm, would you like to come to my place? Ahh...I can get you some dry, clean clothes?" He suggested and glanced you from the rear view mirror reflection.

 

"Uhh, okay. Thanks, M-...Taehyung,” you smiled slightly and shifted in your soaked jeans. You regretted right after saying that. How dare you follow your professor home on a rainy night? "Idiot, idiot, idiot,” you kept scolding yourself.

 

You did not have class the next day but you were going back to the library to work on your FYP. Mr. Kim, no, Taehyung, said he would send you to school the next morning as he had a meeting also.

 

"Y/N, why didn't you come to class this evening?"

 

You were embarrassed, you knew doing FYP was not a valid excuse for skipping lesson, "Ahh, I was burying my head in my FYP ‘learning English as a tertiary language’. Yes, it's boring. Besides, Jimin also couldn't make it to class.” Taehyung lifted his brows when he heard Jimin's name, "how sweet.”

 

"Sweet? Jimin and I?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter