Chapter 6

One on One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: Violence mentioned; quoted with "[[" and "]]"

 

 

The driver was huge and looked super unfriendly. The driver knocked Taehyung's car's window, "kid, you think you own this road? Why the you horn me?" Taehyung did not even bother to look at him. The driver felt disrespected, now he was trying to open Taehyung's door, "come out of your ing car!" Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped out of the car.

 

"What the do you want?" Taehyung said, walking closer to the driver.

 

[[

The driver obviously could not take Taehyung's cocky attitude. "You think the road is yours? You've lived long enough?" The driver said as he pulled Taehyung by his shirt's collars.

 

"You must think you own the road then,” Taehyung spit on the driver's face, not care he would be beaten up or not.

 

"You bastard!" The driver punched Taehyung in his nose as he said.

 

Taehyung and that driver fought in the middle of their cars. Taehyung, apparent to be the weaker one here, was beaten up hard and fell onto the ground. A woman, seemed to be the driver's wife, rushed out of the car and tried to stopped them. "Honey, please stop! Please! We have to go now." The woman shouted and she tried to get a hold of the driver's hand.

 

"Today's your lucky day!" The driver kicked Taehyung one last time before going back into his own car and drove away. Taehyung tried to stand up and stumbled back to his car with his face bruised. Taehyung wiped the blood on the corner of his lips and hit the steering wheel.

]]

 

---

 

People at school all looked at Taehyung in a strange way. Whispers were heard here and there, discussing why would this handsome teacher got beaten up like that.

 

You saw him buying coffee in the cafeteria, you wanted to ask him about this morning. You walked to him at the counter, "hi, Mr. Kim,” then you only noticed the bruises around his left eye and near his mouth.

 

He glanced at you, eyes looking almost lifeless, then walk away from you. You stopped him, "OMG, Tae, what happened to you?!" You were getting too worried of him that you forgot you were at school and you did not suppose to talk to him like that.

 

"Like you care,” he got rid of your hand and walked out of the cafeteria. You stood there, clueless. What on earth was happening?

 

Unlike how the Mr. Kim Taehyung was, now he was more indifferent and, cold you might say. Usually he would chat with students, greeting his colleagues with his bright smile, the existence of Mr. Kim could basically brighten up the mood of the whole school. But now he would just nod his head slightly to the fellow professors and staff, expressionless.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter