Chapter 4

One on One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Then what happened next?” Jimin kept asking you what had happened between you and Taehyung that Friday night.

 

“Duh, Jimin! Like I’ve told you many times, nothing!”

 

Jimin could not believe nothing had happened between you and Taehyung at his apartment that night. Jimin claimed he had a special radar, and said he was quite sure that Taehyung was interested in you. His explanation was whenever Taehyung looked at you in class, his eyes seemed to be different.

 

You brushed off Jimin's comment as if it was some silly jokes, but you did think of Taehyung more often now. For you, it was impressive for Taehyung did not take the advantage of you sleeping at his home and being touchy like you believed what other men would do. Maybe, just maybe, you started growing fond of Taehyung.

 

It was getting obvious, at least to you, you and Taehyung shared more eye contacts now. You purposely sat rows that were more near to the front in his class. Now you did not hate the One on One evaluation that much. And Yoonjin, she still shot you deadly glances but she had stopped insulting you. You wondered why, you wondered if this was because of Taehyung again.

 

---

 

It was Friday, again. You liked Fridays, just like your fellow schoolmates as it marked the coming of weekend. Although you still had to take care of your assignments over the weekends, at least you did not have to rush in the morning and trying to catch the bus to school. Maybe because of Taehyung, you liked Fridays even more, a little bit more.

 

Taehyung had arranged the second One on One session tonight after his class. You did not want to admit you were a bit exciting about it. You wanted to know more about him now, after seeing his caring side. You had always loved things with discrepancy, especially people.

 

Take your lifelong best friend Park Jimin as an example, he was playful and cheesy all the time but when he worked on his engineer things, he was so focuses that he was like another person, but once he stayed away from them, he would be back to the -eating-grin mode.

 

You wondered what questions Taehyung would ask you this time, you hoped he would not ask you weird questions no more. You wished.

 

It was in the same room as last time you had the One on One evaluation. You two walked into the room and took your seats. The atmosphere was quite nice, it was just like you were going out on your first date with your online friend, new and exciting but it also worried you.

 

Oh no, did not you dare take this as a date. He was a teacher. You tried to shook your border-crossing thoughts away.

 

Funny that God was testing you.

 

"So, do you still have your V-card with you?" He said with a serious face.

 

You were shocked, obviously, as your eyes had become like O_O. You had never ever expected the first question to be like this. "Oh well, yes, I've got my Visa card, I have MasterCard too!" You praised yourself for answering that to make yourself less embarrassed. You seriously did not know what to answer. You thought yourself did a good job.

 

He lifted his brows, your answer seemed to be out of his expectation. "Yes, or no?" He asked you again. There was no way you could escape, no matter how hard you tried.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter