First day of work, Fighting!

My Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's POV

 

Now Bom looked suspicious, Dara thought, but she let it go and took a nap on the sofa. On the other hand, Bom went back to the kitchen.

 

"She doesn't know her mom is one of the stock holders of TOP's company, I'm worried" Bom thought and sighed, she just continued her work.

 

Bom arranged the table for dinner, she went out of the kitchen to tell Dara that dinner is ready, but as she went out, Dara is totally knocked out. She'll start working tomorrow morning as a trainee. "Hope your mom won't do unnecessary things" Bom sighed...

 

Morning came, Dara woke up, surprised she was, breakfast is ready with Bom waiting for her to sit down. "Omo?"

 

"Sit down, it's your first day of work so you need to be early right? I prepared breakfast, I'll leave after this" Bom said as Dara sat down and dig in. "Dara, be careful..." Dara lift her head "Why? what's the matter?" 

 

"Nothing, just be careful okay?" Dara just nodded "I have to go now. I don't want to be late, bye Boomie!" Bom just nodded to herself... *I'm worried* she thought...

 

------------------------------------------

 

SANDARA's POV

 

It's time for work! I'll be trained and toured today, excited! But Bom seems different, she didn't get angry with me when I called her Boomie, hmm maybe mood swings? Probably. I entered the building and waited at the HR's office, we were few. *sigh*

 

"A representative from each department will go here and take you for a mini-tour on your offices for you to familiarize everything" YES! I will do my best with this job! A few minutes later, they arrived. So we all stood up and followed them, we were parted for some of us are not on the same department, as the Editor-in-chief, I shouldn't be doing this right? Aigooo. My phone beeped, I took it.

 

Good Luck Ahjuma! :)

- Jiyong

 

Why did he text so early and why good luck? is he really stalking me? I looked around to see no one, hmmm.. how did he know? anyways, he should be asleep since he doesn't have wor-, wait, he does have a work, but where? AISH! I shouldn't be thinking of him, uwaaaaahh!!! DARA! Focus! You need to work after this! :)

 

"This is the head's office, but for today, he has a day off, you'll see him tomorrow" HIM? OOH! Is he handsome? I wish so! We roamed all over the place, I so love the cafeteria here, it's so, just wow! I love the ambiance, gosh Dara! Calm down! 

 

"Editor-in-chief?" the girl from the department asked as everyone gasp "Yes?" I answered they all looked at me, staring at me intently as if it's unbelievable that I am actually an editor-in-chief, how is that? I'm scared with these people here, especially these girls, gosh! I went to her as she said "This is your office, you are 3 in here so I guess it wouldn't be that much stressful" she smiled, wow! I love my office! Each one has it's cubicle, but mine is pretty! Well I wouldn't act and jump now, they'll think I'm a crazy old hag, I'm such a noob!

 

"Ah, thank you" I said "We'll leave you here now, they'll train you for today." She smiled as I sent back a smile to her and there, they left me with my co-workers. They are so friendly and I love it, I can't wait to start as an official staff here, they gave me a warm welcome, and oh not to mention, they're calling me ma'am, is editor-in-chief really that  high? I mean higher than them? I smiled at that thought and sat on my chair, from now on, this is mine! :)

 

------------------------------------

 

"Dara!" Boomie yelled "WAKE UP! YOU'LL BE LATE!!!!!" she shouted at the top of her lungs... Dara w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter