A day before the Party...

My Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANDARA's POV

 

I have to go to wrok to check on things, I still remember yesterday's event.

 

"GAAAAH! Get it off your head Dara!" I went inside the office and to see everybody's working, they all greeted me, they were so nice eventhough I'm just 2 weeks old in the department.

 

"Look who's feeling it" a girl said, I turned around "Excuse me?" she just gave me a plastic smile, I went to her desk to ask her "Excuse me, but who are you?" she stood up and shove my hands away.

 

"Get your hands off my desk! Oh, and I'm Sohee" she walked back to her desk. Sohee? I've heard of her name from someone or somehwere... I saw TOP entered our department and saw his shocked faced upon reaching where I was standing.

 

"Sohee?" Right! I heard it from TOP, she's Jiyong's ex-girlfriend

 

"Hi TOP oppa!" she waved "What are you doing here?" TOP asked her "Working" she shrugged

 

"No way! Who gave you the authority to step in without getting hired nor interviewed?"

 

"Aunt" SIMPLE AS THAT?! What is she?! Who is that specific aunt anyways? "Aunt who?" TOP asked again

 

"Aunt Tina Park!" my eyes widened, Tina Park? But that's my mother's name! MY MOM???!!

 

"WHAT?! My MOM!?" everybody in the room looked at me "Your mom? How could tha..." Sohee stopped as she slowly walks near me "Are you...Sandara?" I nodded

 

"You're my cousin?" I heard gasps around me, she's kidding right? I don't you!!! WHAT THE!!!! TOP looked at me "What are you talking about Sohee?" she went to me and hugged me

 

"I'm your cousin!!" she keeps shaking me, stop it!

 

"Huh?" 

 

"I am the daughter of your mom's sister!" Well yeah, basically that's it. "Aunt Grace?" she nodded multiple times, GHAD! This is not happening! Why in the world are we related to each other? I so wish I didn't saw her!

 

"What's the commotion all about?" The Jerk popped out of nowhere "OPPA!" Sohee squeeled and went to him, clinging onto his arms like some sort of a LIZARD!!!!!!! I sighed and sat down when all I can hear is Sohee talking to TOP and JIYONG about EVERYTHING! that happened... while that Jerk is glaring at me!

 

I.DID.NOT.KNOW.A.THING!!!

 

Oh wait! how did my mom let Sohee in? Well my mom has many connections, maybe that's it...

 

-------------------------------

 

"Ya Why are you dragging me all along here?!" Dara yelled as Donghae kept on dragging her out

 

"DARA! Tomorrow is the day, have you decided?" Dara nodded "What is it?"

 

"You'll know tomorrow" Dara was about to go when Donghae stopped her, "Tell me! DARA! TELL ME!"

 

"What are you so angry about Oppa? I already told you, I don't like you!" He was kept shut.. "Are you sure?" Dara turned back to him

 

"Excuse me?" Donghae's grip tightened. "I won't let you do this Dara!"

 

"OPPA! Let go of me! You're hurting me!" He kept on dragging Dara to his car but someone shove his hands away and held it.

 

"She said let go" he threw Donghae's hand away. "You again? What do you want!?"

 

"Ji...jiyong..." Dara stared at the two who are now in the verge of fighting... "I told you, the girl wants you to let go, so let her go" Jiyong grabbed Dara's arm but Donghae stopped them..

 

"Who the hell are you?!" Jiyong glared at him "Were you deaf the first time we saw each other? I'm Dara's boyfriend, now let go of my girl" He dragged Dara, but not on their office but somewhere...

 

"Jiyong! Stop... We're too far away" He sighed and stopped. "Thank you" Dara looked down

 

"What should I do with you Ahjuma?" Jiyong turned to her "Wa-what d..do you mean?" Dara asked stuttering.

 

"What will happen to you if I wasn't there? I know he's a nice guy based from all of your descriptions about him but he's damn mad right now, if I wasn't there, he may have you or lock you out somewhere! Becareful Ahjuma!" Dara just looked at him and blinked... she chuckled.

 

"What?" Jiyong still has this angry tone of his voice, Dara shook her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter