Always, you're my honey~

My Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

“Hyung?” Seungri knocked on Jiyong’s door since he and Taeyang slept in his house, while Daesung slept with TOP. Seungri was about to get in when he heard his Hyung talking to the phone, sounding cheesy…

 

“Yeah, I’ll see you later little ahjuma….haha…yeah…don’t tell Bom…right….” Jiyong laughed causing Seungri to smirk and wonder who is he talking to.

 

“I love you…” he heard him and his eyes widened as he dropped his phone. “!” he mumbled, causing Jiyong to turn around and glare at him. ‘get out!’ Jiyong mouthed and he nodded.

 

Jiyong got out of his room and saw Seungri and Taeyang talking seriously on the living room.

 

“Took you so long..” Taeyang grinned, Jiyong glared at Seungri “You’ll be paying later, now let’s go, TOP’s been calling me for the nth time already”

 

“Alright let’s go” Jiyong tossed the car keys to Seungri, “What?”

 

“You drive, I’m sleepy” Jiyong said as he smirked and opened the door, way out.

 

TOP, stomping his feet slowly on the floor, waiting for his friends. Again, another screeching sound heard and he knew who it was…

 

“KWON JIYONG! What took you so long?” he pointed at Seungri “Ask the driver”

 

“Hyung, you know I’ve been out from Seoul for I don’t know how long, you think I would be able to memorize the lanes here?” he scratched his head in annoyance

 

“Come on, we only have a few hours left to prepare…” Then another screeching sound came and Jiyong saw who it was so he smiled. Riding the red car is a brown haired girl wearing a white tee, pink skirt and snickers. She went down and approached Jiyong who’s smiling.

 

“Hi!” she waved as she approached him

 

“Hi” he replied with a smile on his lips… TOP just grinned while the others were all jaw dropped.

 

“Wh-who are y-you?” Seungri asked, she haven’t seen such beautiful girl for a long time, Daesung also nodded, Taeyang was just cool but his jaw drop when she answered,

 

“I’m Sandara Park, I hi-“ TOP cut her off

 

“Jiyong’s girl” Seungri’s eyes widened… “You’re the lucky girl?” she nodded and smiled, Seungri fakingly fainted to be rescued by Daesung beside him.

 

“Hi, noona. My name’s Daesung, and this one’s Seungri…” Daesung reached for her hands to shake, Dara turned to Taeyang and smiled

 

“Taeyang” they shook hands…

 

“Now, let’s start?” they all nodded as Dara and Jiyong were left behind while holding hands and swaying it like a little kid would do to his/her mother’s hand.

 

Seungri glanced at the back while they were walking towards the studio, seeing his Hyung like that makes him want to puke.

 

“I don’t like what I’m seeing” Seungri murmured “Why?” Daesung asked as he keeps on munching his crackers.

 

“It seems like not Hyung anymore” Daesung hit his head “Pabo, who wouldn’t change after having a girlfriend? Aiyooo~ Let’s wait till you have one”

 

“I already have one Hyung”

 

“WHAT!?” Daesung snapped his head to Seungri who was now quiet and stiff.

 

“WHAT THE FREAKING HECK DID YOU SAY?” Daesung shouted causing the 4 people to look at them, surprised.

 

“Hyung, please… don’t spill it…just…aish! Hush!” he placed his forefinger on his mouth but too late, Jiyong grabbed his hand and turned to Daesung smirking. Seungri just scratched his head knowing his Hyungs wouldn’t miss such thing from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~O.o~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, Chae Rin is the girl?” Seungri nodded as he was interrogated by his Hyungs,

 

“Aigoo guys, just stop interrogating him okay?” Dara said as they stopped, Seungri sighed and faced Dara. “Thanks noona”

 

“No worries, now go and practice with them…” she smiled and Seungri nodded. Jiyong approached Dara and told her what she needs to do.

 

“Jiyong, you think this would work?” he nodded at his girls question

 

“I planned this, helped TOP hyung, you think if it won’t work you’ll be my girl now?” Dara blushed and nodded.. “Aigooo~” Jiyong pinched her nose.

 

“Now, just go with Bom, then meet us, I’ll call you later okay?” she nodded “Now, take care… I’ll call you” Jiyong said as Dara got inside the cab, she smiled at him and waved goodbye.. Jiyong went back to the studio and started their practice.

 

TOP’s getting nervous as time passes by, asking if it’s going to work, If it’s going to be okay. The other were just laughing at him, of course it will but the most thing he’s worried for is what he would be doing later.

 

“Hyung you can do that, you still didn’t change a bit” Taeyang complimented TOP about his skills.

 

“Aish! This is tiring!”

 

“Asking a girl for marriage is always tiring, I like the idea hyung” Daesung shrugged

 

“It’s not my idea, it’s Jiyong’s” He pointed to the guy who’s now in a serious mood and writing.

 

“What is he doing?” Seungri asked earning a smack from his Hyungs “OW! What was that for? You’re always smacking my head like it’s something so soft for you!”

 

“SHHHHHHHH!” they said… “He’s writing something…” TOP looked at Jiyong and shook his head

 

“When he’s into something he’s really working hard, what else if this is for Dara?”

 

“His writing of songs came back huh?” Taeyang nudge TOP and he nodded “Yeah… I forgot when did he wrote something again” TOP stared at Jiyong for a while and met his eyes who’s now gleaming with happiness… He raised the paper and “DONE!” he yelled

 

They formed a circle and studied the parts of the song… It’s an English song that he composed just a while ago, they will be singing it in acapella, TOP helped him with the lyrics, he was doing the tune and rhythm a while ago, and of course, his line and the others.

 

 

----

 

 

“Dara, where are we going?” Bom stopped her tracks as she breathed heavily from catching Dara who’s skipping, Dara turned around and saw her friend now breathless of what she’s doing.

 

“Hehehe, nothing, I was just having some fun”

 

“YOU! Were having the FUN! NOT ME!” Bom snapped making Dara laugh at her then sudden;y her phone vibrated causing her to jerk and turn around.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Baby?”

 

“Oh, HI!” She walked away from Bom who’s now sitting on the bench.

 

“Dara, where are you?”

 

“Outside, the park, why?”

 

“Good, now don’t go back home” she nodded “Go to the ice skating rink later at 6pm SHARP, okay?”

 

“Got it…”

 

“Dara…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter